Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Wishing some lurky, lurkers would join the forum and the fun!
Hi Dave!
Another one who can not sleep eh?

Lucy x
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
Yes, we used to have an early am thread for a while for us night owls. We will have to start a club Lu!
(29-10-2011, 00:40)Poshprat Wrote:
(28-10-2011, 11:07)monty69 Wrote:
(26-10-2011, 23:47)Poshprat Wrote: There is no reason why they can't get automatically logged in - then this won't be an issue. Their loss!

That idea is fine PP as long as you are the sole user of the computer. For me, I log in each time at home as OH uses the pc at times as well.

At work, I have the settings set to clear the temp files each time I log off so yes I can stay logged in at work.

Monty don't you have separate login's on your home PC? That way each family member can have their own settings - having said that it only takes one slip to leave yourself logged in and you're on a on way trip to the divorce court! Wink

We do actually have separate PC's in the house but there are times my OH needs to come onto mine. (we actually have three PC's and one laptop!!!) It is far easier to not have separate logins; there is apparently no secrecy that way and, by having the PC clear the cache each time prevent the temp files building up and slowing the PC down after a while. Works for me anyway (speaking as someone who did get caught once before!!)
(30-10-2011, 02:57)lucy7 Wrote: You can spank me all you like...............
I like it!

Lucy Smile

Can you hear the sound of footsteps running to your door LucyBig Grin

I don't log in until I want to post, so I'm guilty of lurking sometimes.UndecidedSmile

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i join the private areas to the AW forum xKitty 60 76,381 22-01-2020, 17:37
Last Post: TheLegendofBentCock