Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Wishing some lurky, lurkers would join the forum and the fun!
Tongue 
Lurky lurkers, aka 'guests'... We can see you... We have nothing to hide so why not join the forum... It's free and we're a good crowd!

Would love to have more members perusing the posts than guests for once!

Come out, come out, whoever you are.
Hear hear to that! The more people who join in the discussions, the more fun we all have.

If you don't see a topic you want to talk about create your own thread so the rest of us can contribute - its fun!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Yeah the sexi crew are here for you!!! Wink
CHECK OUT MY AW PROFILE:

http://www.adultwork.com/ViewProfile.asp?UserID=503569

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER: @AW_Edwards

xXx H xXx

some of the guests may be members who can't be bothered to log in, and just want a quick read to see if there is anything worth posting on though

There is no reason why they can't get automatically logged in - then this won't be an issue. Their loss!
I just want to have fun Tongue
Well said Gia,

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(26-10-2011, 22:47)Heather_Edwards Wrote: Yeah the sexi crew are here for you!!! Wink

poet too added to your list of talents! lolWink
(26-10-2011, 23:47)Poshprat Wrote: There is no reason why they can't get automatically logged in - then this won't be an issue. Their loss!

I actually started a thread about why people do this as at the time could not understand why.

One response was that a member may have a lot of online friends that enjoy pming back and forwards and the said member sometimes just wanted to read the board in peace without constantly pming back and forth made sense to me

If that were the case Em, I would have thought they would have been more likely to hide their online status from other FM's by ticking the option under control panel. Given the nature of the content, and the 'open' nature of the board, people will be naturally reticent about joining in and preferring to lurk.
Think I might be getting hidden users and guests mixed up David you no I do have the occasional blonde moment!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do i join the private areas to the AW forum xKitty 60 76,386 22-01-2020, 17:37
Last Post: TheLegendofBentCock