Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Pubic Hair - How do you like yours?
Don't really have a preference; I've enjoyed all from shaven to full bush
How do I like mine? Lying in the bottom of the bath, having been shaved off, lol
I also prefer shaved on the opposite sex.
its got to be smooth and trim for me so you can lick every where
As long as its clean and not untidy i love any pussy as much as the last there is something about shaven on a really slim woman that makes me feel a bit of a perve a totally shaven lady and very little boobs can be a bit disturbing but I do have a over active mind

I think I draw the line when they have a centre parting or plaits so you can find your way to the outer lips
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I am smooth and shave each day just how I like it and I like a man shaved too as have to agree with tink rimming male/females hairy ass not good and hairy balls no no to me.
(24-10-2011, 11:54)fetishbootslut Wrote: I am smooth and shave each day just how I like it and I like a man shaved too as have to agree with tink rimming male/females hairy ass not good and hairy balls no no to me.

I do like a hairy chest, I like to run my hands through it, the same with head hair. I prefer shaved or trimmed else where and I shave on a daily basis.
(24-10-2011, 12:41)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(24-10-2011, 11:54)fetishbootslut Wrote: I am smooth and shave each day just how I like it and I like a man shaved too as have to agree with tink rimming male/females hairy ass not good and hairy balls no no to me.

I do like a hairy chest, I like to run my hands through it, the same with head hair. I prefer shaved or trimmed else where and I shave on a daily basis.

I do havce to day I like a hairy chest but not a hairy back!.
sorry can't spell!! meant to say I do have to say!!
(24-10-2011, 12:44)fetishbootslut Wrote: sorry can't spell!! meant to say I do have to say!!

Lol I got you and deffo agree reference the hairy back. I can't stand hairy backs. Get it off!!!!
(24-10-2011, 12:44)fetishbootslut Wrote: meant to say...
you know you can go back and change your mssg using the edit button? I need use to use it a lot Blush

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  pubic hair SassyAnn 76 80,475 18-08-2011, 11:57
Last Post: SassyAnn