Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Poll: Do you prefer:
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Waxed/shaven completely
50.00%
17 50.00%
All Trimmed
17.65%
6 17.65%
Some trimmed hair with the rest waxed/shaven
20.59%
7 20.59%
Hair trimmed into a design
2.94%
1 2.94%
Luscious locks of flowing hair
8.82%
3 8.82%
Total 34 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

pubic hair
I've always gone for the fully waxed option for myself, but due to a broken epilator, currently waxed and trimmed. I think it makes a nice change!
For my boys, I prefer trimmed.
Balls all done and the rest trimmed today, does always feel better after. Just thankful for steady hands.
I trim and shave my balls Smile
(17-07-2011, 04:54)darkstranger Wrote: I trim and shave my balls Smile

Kudos, it's only fair for a gent to do so.
I shave, wish i had the guts to wax down there but no!
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam
Normally I dry shave, but I'm having a little experiment at the moment and growing a little tuft which I will keep neatly trimmed. The rest will be shaved as normal.

My men I prefer shaved or trimmed. Shaved balls get a lot more attention Smile
Oh and what about the option of hair removal cream? I've used that before and the results were amazing, leaving baby soft skin. The problem is that I don't like growing the hair long enough to do it in the first place, same with waxing. I'd rather shave daily.
Completley shaved as I now Jayzee prefers it. TBH I prefer Jayzee to be smooth too so its a good arrangement :-)
I was totally shaven down there at one time - felt great but it was bloody itchy when it grew back. Am Contemplating a partial shave to reduce risk of pubic hairs in the wrong place!

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Pubic Hair - How do you like yours? Heather_Edwards 54 73,361 29-10-2011, 21:42
Last Post: Eddythebear