Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

69's
(06-05-2011, 15:29)Jane22 Wrote: I like to be on top just in case the guy dies i want to be able to leave the room as opposed to being crushed by a body, the panting and wheezing some of them make is amazing, i think we should get oxygen in

I was on top tonight and the guy started to look a little knackered, I asked him if he would like a break and he said, 'Let's put it this way, how would you feel if I had a heart attack?'. I thought it might be a good idea to have a break, handed him a glass of water over and sucked his cock instead haha.
Oh what a nurse you would make, if you were available id be phoning 999 every night to get medical help, would you have a nurses uniform under your corset, though dont bother with the water, id like to try it when the chimes are on also, I can just imagine racing through the streets in an ambulance as you try to save my life by your mouth to technique....lol

(06-05-2011, 22:34)kenny m Wrote: Oh what a nurse you would make, if you were available id be phoning 999 every night to get medical help, would you have a nurses uniform under your corset, though dont bother with the water, id like to try it when the chimes are on also, I can just imagine racing through the streets in an ambulance as you try to save my life by your mouth to technique....lol

I have a vision of the ambulance grinding to a halt with me impailed to your cock lol. We would both need a hospital bed after that haha.
Just so long as the doctors did not try to remove the impailed organ from you too quickly, I presume we would have gone private, and had a private room to spend the evening till we got the all clear to disembark from each other.
(07-05-2011, 00:04)kenny m Wrote: Just so long as the doctors did not try to remove the impailed organ from you too quickly, I presume we would have gone private, and had a private room to spend the evening till we got the all clear to disembark from each other.

Do Bupa cover you for things like this? You never know, it might even clear my sinuses!