Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

69's
do u have any problems with these if there is a big height difference
Aha, I can see that might happen for you being Amazonian, but not really had a problem being around 5' 7", as it's a fairly average height for a guy, least not many are shorter.

How about you?

My sister is your height and her husband is about 5" 6'.
I love the 69, but being 6'2" can sometimes be a problem......
(02-05-2011, 20:19)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Aha, I can see that might happen for you being Amazonian, but not really had a problem being around 5' 7", as it's a fairly average height for a guy, least not many are shorter.

How about you?

My sister is your height and her husband is about 5" 6'.

it does cause problems if im on top im either down past his knees, him on top he has more chance of licking my belly button out
(02-05-2011, 20:22)lolo Wrote: it does cause problems if im on top im either down past his knees, him on top he has more chance of licking my belly button out

Best make sure to de-fluff then.

Talking of bellies, since I lost some weight recently I noticed my belly button for the first time in ages and had a good old rummage in there. I don't know about you, but I forget it is there. I really should pay it more attention lol.
(02-05-2011, 20:30)CurvaceousKate Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 20:22)lolo Wrote: it does cause problems if im on top im either down past his knees, him on top he has more chance of licking my belly button out

Talking of bellies, since I lost some weight recently I noticed my belly button for the first time in ages and had a good old rummage in there. I don't know about you, but I forget it is there. I really should pay it more attention lol.

im squeamish with anyone touching it

(02-05-2011, 20:32)lolo Wrote:
(02-05-2011, 20:30)CurvaceousKate Wrote:

im squeamish with anyone touching it

Me too, I can't abide it, which is probably why I keep forgetting about it lol.
I dont always like it when the guy is on top it feels like I am being suffocated balls stuffed up your nose is not a good thing

Also I have problems with trapped nerves in my shoulders so if I am on top I find myself having to keep changing and moving my weight about not to bad if a guy is on the large size as I can rest on his stomach but if he is skinny I have no hope
Ive never had a problem with height.

1 or 2 months ago i was with a parlour girl, was well short probably 5"2, im 6ft 1. I absolutely love muff diving i couldve stayed licking her pussy all year but you know what its like in this game so you have to stop and start shagging before your time is up.
(03-05-2011, 02:26)Emily of Halifax Wrote: I dont always like it when the guy is on top it feels like I am being suffocated balls stuffed up your nose is not a good thing

Also I have problems with trapped nerves in my shoulders so if I am on top I find myself having to keep changing and moving my weight about not to bad if a guy is on the large size as I can rest on his stomach but if he is skinny I have no hope

thats the way i feel but the other way lol