Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Webcam freeview- Perspectives
(22-08-2011, 22:41)Freddo Wrote:
(22-08-2011, 20:11)penny_peep Wrote: If I am asked for a twirl , I just say go to the sweet shop xxx

I much prefer Freddos personally Penny

I want to see Sophie doing the Hokey Cokey that would be interesting
wonder if she might do the can can as well

I can hope

haha- i'm not sure i know all the moves but i'll give it a go. But not in freeview Tongue
Stand up and do a twirl - is Bruce Forsyth a regular on Webcam?

Either that or it makes it sound like Miss World circa 1972.
I dont often do free chat, and i dont often oblige of requests to show off what im wearing, when the feeling arises and i do give a little twirl, im usually in group not long after full of the people in free chat.

I think you need to pick what you say and do to who carefully. Alot of people are out there for a freebie and people who ask in detail what you do in private in my experience never go into a paid for mode and are more than likely tossing off at the prospect of what you are willing to do for them - but at the right time, i think showing off a little can definatley aid getting someone into a paid mode.

I think nomad is totally right, theres a fine line between teasing & pleasing.

Sophie, i see you are in KDBs group, im sure she has a tonne of advice for you when it comes to direct cam -its what you're paying for! x
I've turned off free this week and actually been a bit busier, will see how it goes.
Come check out my profile
Or if you fancy a threesome click here

See my updates on Twitter @jayzee77cam