Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Marks on the body.
(24-08-2011, 17:46)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: i get bum bruises sometimes but with all the squidgy skin its not to bad haha!

i get marks on my arms all the time when i lived at home from my mothers door handles lol

i can relate to the door handles Tink, I get that all the time the worst is when you scrape your knuckles on peoples door frames as the stuff you are carrying into there houses is only just wide enough to go through the door.
Another is when a door handle sneks into your pocket and you suddenly come to a dead stopl

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(25-08-2011, 07:03)SassyAnn Wrote:
(25-08-2011, 00:52)MrSmith767 Wrote:
(24-08-2011, 19:49)SassyAnn Wrote: I'm covered in bruises following our tour!
I got a massive one across my leg from slipping in the bath in Glasgow. Would have had a matching one but someone was there to catch me!

Thank heavens for knights in shining armour!

Can't remember if I thanked heaven, thanked fuck or just fucked. He was nice and shiny, but just a flimsy bit of rubber armour.

Good job - if he had been in real armour he could have rusted up and only been found by the cleaners days later with nought but a shrivelled codpeice!
(25-08-2011, 07:11)Freddo Wrote:
(24-08-2011, 17:46)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: i get bum bruises sometimes but with all the squidgy skin its not to bad haha!

i get marks on my arms all the time when i lived at home from my mothers door handles lol

i can relate to the door handles Tink, I get that all the time the worst is when you scrape your knuckles on peoples door frames as the stuff you are carrying into there houses is only just wide enough to go through the door.
Another is when a door handle sneks into your pocket and you suddenly come to a dead stopl

Dunno about coming to a dead stop Freddo. I have two pairs of trousers with the pockets torn out down to just that.
(25-08-2011, 08:29)monty69 Wrote:
(25-08-2011, 07:11)Freddo Wrote:

Dunno about coming to a dead stop Freddo. I have two pairs of trousers with the pockets torn out down to just that.

That is the poorest excuse for having the pockets torn out of your trousers I have ever heard Monty. I am sure we all know why you removed your pockets!!!!!
Hush Hicky - you are giving away all my secrets now!!!
haha i get my cardigan pockets stuck like that! they all have holes it in lol looks like i have moths
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

(25-08-2011, 08:36)Hicky Wrote: That is the poorest excuse for having the pockets torn out of your trousers I have ever heard Monty. I am sure we all know why you removed your pockets!!!!!

Oh do tell Hicky!
Lu try Arnica Gel Katie-exige recommended it to me when the dogs dragged me into a lampost it might be worthwhile trying to let your gentleman caller know of it as well
I think the "banged myself on the shower door" reason is going to be given!

Lucy Smile
My website Lucy7

Link to a recent Punternet review http://www.punternet.com/frs/fr_view.php?recnum=105359
One lady I saw a few times kept trying to bite my neck! I'm not sure if she was going for the jugular, or trying to give me a hickey! Either way, vampire marks or a love bite would have been hard to explain round the office next day!

It was a brief relationship after I discovered her carnivore tastes!