Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Marks on the body.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I did an overnighter last night and got up to all sorts of fun and frolics all over my shag palace all very energetic stuff.
I ended up with a bruise from sort of falling off the settee, but only on my lower leg and it is just a light one.

However in the bright light of the day I noticed some bruising to my gentleman callers upper arm.
One thumb size one and three smaller ones.
Now I know they must be from my fingers, but luckily they do not look like finger marks.

I was mortified as I know that is a no no, but in the heat of the moment I must of done it obviously with out realising it.
He is on the train back down south as I type, and is thinking of what to say if they get spotted.

Any ideas?
Has anyone else left a mark on someone else?
Lucy Sad
i get bum bruises sometimes but with all the squidgy skin its not to bad haha!

i get marks on my arms all the time when i lived at home from my mothers door handles lol
I can recall being on a plane journey and proudly looking at the marks on my wrists after being held down once!
I bruise very easily.
I wear all my bruises with pride WinkSmile
I'm covered in bruises following our tour!
I got a massive one across my leg from slipping in the bath in Glasgow. Would have had a matching one but someone was there to catch me!
I mark easily and because of my skin type every little bump and scratch shows up. To make it fun I am super accident prone! So I often have an array of marks to show off and some of the boys have been well impressed by my collection ha ha

I do worry about injuring my clients but so apart from getting a guys cum in his own eye Ive not broke any bones or spilled any blood...yet Tongue
there are plenty of excuses for bruises if he has been away from home for a while
I am sure he has plenty of excuses ready to use

(24-08-2011, 19:49)SassyAnn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm covered in bruises following our tour!
I got a massive one across my leg from slipping in the bath in Glasgow. Would have had a matching one but someone was there to catch me!

Thank heavens for knights in shining armour!

monty69

Marking is a definite no no but accidents do happen. I would never go out to mark a lady and would hope the same of them.

Did smile at Tink with her Mum's Door handles - certainly can relate to that! My Mum's door handles used to catch me on odd occasions, but usually on the thigh!
(25-08-2011, 00:52)MrSmith767 Wrote: [ -> ]
(24-08-2011, 19:49)SassyAnn Wrote: [ -> ]I'm covered in bruises following our tour!

Thank heavens for knights in shining armour!

Can't remember if I thanked heaven, thanked fuck or just fucked. He was nice and shiny, but just a flimsy bit of rubber armour.
Pages: 1 2 3