Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Adult Work Is Dead... Well To Me !
Yeah. I would ask for a full refund. I wouldn't give out any more money to users on that site. They probably won't meet most of the men they scam from.

It seems nobody on that site is very sincere. It's not often I am up in the mornings, and today I felt like blowing £200 on someone. Everyone I contacted didn't feel up to doing an out call. Others had their phone switched off. Someone wouldn't do an out call as I had no feedback. Whatever! It's annoying.

Certain women I spotted didn't seem that attractive, or they hid their faces. I honestly think the site is hopeless, but I would rather receive much needed feedback. I may as well forget about dommes too. Always get some snide reply to propositions, that makes me feel dumb.

As for the personal crap; I didn't feel like walking to the court to ask about how to get my 'name cleared'. I don't even know if that's inexpensive or what. Because a lot of that crap won't expire off my record until in 2028. This is why I feel frustrated.

I am not sure if the acting business is really ideal for anybody with mental health issues, autism and whatnot. Seems there's a lot of people that never see any good qualities in guys like that. Like we're freaks. 

Some of those old support people I had were not that nice, or even knowledgeable about autism. One guy sent me emails, pretending he knew my ex-girlfriend, and he said all this shit about a wrestler who died. He actually admitted to doing this too. He made out he was only trying to help me. He may have gotten fired. Nobody would let on after I grassed him up.

As for these women who reported me...

People spread stories, while one of them served as my key worker. Later on, her and this other woman had asked not to work with me again because they knew I had romantic feelings for them, but they blew everything out of proportion. The people that did up my rota lied and said they were just busy, and that's unprofessional to lie like that. When I blew up months later because I felt deceived, they asked me to sign away my tenancy on a blank piece of paper, but I had already ended up in court by that point. It was a huge ordeal.

Talk about being conned and mistreated. But when I attempted to resolve the animosity with them through Facebook, I got reported. The pigs arrested me a lot, and I got jailed for breaching bail, and breaching court orders. The thing is, while their bosses lied, proving that would be difficult. They lied verbally. They obviously just wanted to cover their asses. They never put this in writing. Now I am stuck on what to do next. It would be hard to take people to court without any proof.

I don't suppose you know what I could do in a situation like this.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Adult Work Is Dead... Well To Me ! - by peteraonfilm - 25-02-2020, 20:02
RE: Adult Work Is Dead... Well To Me ! - by peteraonfilm - 26-02-2020, 05:17
RE: Adult Work Is Dead... Well To Me ! - by peteraonfilm - 26-02-2020, 17:49
RE: Adult Work Is Dead... Well To Me ! - by peteraonfilm - 27-02-2020, 16:38
RE: Adult Work Is Dead... Well To Me ! - by peteraonfilm - 02-03-2020, 03:54
RE: Adult Work Is Dead... Well To Me ! - by peteraonfilm - 03-03-2020, 05:56

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad switch to adult work Brunettebabe 8 12,365 16-07-2017, 21:26
Last Post: admin
  Contact adult work Kiaxxx 2 5,557 02-11-2016, 11:24
Last Post: moongoddess
  new adult work site layout!!!!!!!!!!!!! simo22 10 20,938 09-04-2012, 11:59
Last Post: MrSmith767
  A petition to close down the Adult Work online prostitution website Heather_Edwards 23 49,634 30-10-2011, 11:45
Last Post: penny_peep
  Adult work extra section jayzee77 0 4,408 30-05-2011, 20:08
Last Post: jayzee77