Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

strange fetishes
(29-08-2011, 17:27)Hobbes Wrote: Maybe you misheard and he actually wanted to see you in Fife rather than Fyffe. Big Grin

Sorry. Blush

the less said about fife the better lol

well he brought a banana suit though it only went up to my boobs & i just had to wriggle around in it
(29-08-2011, 18:09)lolo Wrote:
(29-08-2011, 17:27)Hobbes Wrote: Maybe you misheard and he actually wanted to see you in Fife rather than Fyffe. Big Grin

Sorry. Blush

the less said about fife the better lol

well he brought a banana suit though it only went up to my boobs & i just had to wriggle around in it

We so need pics of that one have an image in my head of you in a bright yellow fluufy fancy dress type costume that people wear when they are doing fun runs

(29-08-2011, 19:16)Emily of Halifax Wrote: We so need pics of that one have an image in my head of you in a bright yellow fluufy fancy dress type costume that people wear when they are doing fun runs

yep thats the costume though it was for someone shorter than me
(29-08-2011, 19:19)lolo Wrote:
(29-08-2011, 19:16)Emily of Halifax Wrote: We so need pics of that one have an image in my head of you in a bright yellow fluufy fancy dress type costume that people wear when they are doing fun runs

yep thats the costume though it was for someone shorter than me

I find that a bit strange but if it worked for him good on him.
I think a few pics might be fun in your yellow suit Lolo
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(29-08-2011, 23:00)Freddo Wrote: I find that a bit strange but if it worked for him good on him.
I think a few pics might be fun in your yellow suit Lolo

no pics lol it was his suit he brought it with him
Were you feeling the banana Lolo? How did you get into character - apart from the undersized suit? Did you sing The Banana Boat Song?
(29-08-2011, 16:12)iluvjem Wrote: My most recent and most original requests:

"Teamviewer": I get remote access to his computer and can rummage through his files etc... I said no but really..I don't get it? Rolleyes

Maybe he was in MI5 or MI6 - a potential whistle-blower. Or he was a chocolate designer, and he wanted you to comment on ideas he had for new chocolates. Yum.
he had originally booked a phonechat where i was to pretend i was a banana rolling away as he tried to catch me etc ... how he would need to peel some parts away, then after the call ended he rung back asking if i would be up for doing it for real yeah why not
He didn't know you were Big Banana, not handy pack lunch size banana. See, I quite fancy doing that role play now. Where do these guys get these ideas from?
lol not sure there are some good ones on the phonechat
On Cam this week got ask to lick both my armpits!, so I did my best to lick needed really an extra long tongue but he licked...oops sorry liked it.Smile