AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

strange fetishes
Macrophilia — The attraction to giants, especially domination by giant women

Pogonophilia — The fixation on bearded men

Chremastistophilia — Excitement at being robbed or held up

Agalmatophilia — The arousal by statues, mannequins, dolls and effigies

Acrotomophilia/Apotemnophilia — Attraction to amputees and the fascination with being an amputee

Formicophilia — an attraction to small creatures like insects

Arachibutyrophilia — Peanut butter turns them on...

Melophilia — The erotic worship of music

Eremophilia — The exceptional arousal within deserted places
So you and your sisters are goddesses in the Macrophilia world?!
at 5'11 im too small mind u had my first midget last week
There was a lady on this morning last week who was in love with the Berlin wall, she had also had relationships with other objects, such as the eiffel tower.
Weird. Is there a mania, philia or ology around big cocks? I've had 3 first timers this week (a lot for me) and 5 of my last 6 clients have had enormous cocks! I'm running out of XL condoms (I need to check my secret stash). I shall clamber off Cloud 9 shortly.
yep i saw it earlier i'll try finding it

Agalmatophilia — The arousal by statues, mannequins, dolls and effigies

Both me and my youngest have a distinct fear of those faceless/headless mannequinns and those lycra siuts that make you look faceless are just so wrong
(11-08-2011, 21:19)SassyAnn Wrote: Weird. Is there a mania, philia or ology around big cocks? I've had 3 first timers this week (a lot for me) and 5 of my last 6 clients have had enormous cocks! I'm running out of XL condoms (I need to check my secret stash). I shall clamber off Cloud 9 shortly.

Bet you wish you didn't swap with me now. You can have some of them back when I see you x
I'll check my stash tomorrow or when you come. I quite enjoy cramming the big ones into small condoms, but it does appear to cut off the blood supply which isn't pretty.
lol kate i had my first midget the other week to!!!!
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE