Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

How do you start your day?
Well for me, I get up about 6am
Downstairs, turn the PC on, let the dog out and pop in the loo!
Let the dog back in, go on PC - AWF that sort of thing.
Also check stuff for sale if selling on Ebay that week
Have a nice long shower
Have brekky (peice of toast)
Make lunch
Back in bathroom to clean teeth and shave.
GO upstairs, get dressed, Say bye to OH
Off to work to start 8am.
Routine is slightly different at weekends, as variable time off to farm for work
(today goos example as not a lot to do, hence being on here at 9.30am!
(07-08-2011, 09:02)Vlodina Wrote: It's gotten quite regulated recently with no variation! Also good I have started being able to get up early at 8ish lately.Rolleyes

-get up, turn on laptop
-put kettle on
-feed the little buggers (cats)
-make coffee
-roll and enjoy cigarette and coffee reading book
-check emails and all my usual sites
-shower, shave, tan, whatever needs done
-make myself prettty
-get dressed

Welcome to AWF xxx lovely to see you posting x
(07-08-2011, 10:24)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Welcome to AWF xxx lovely to see you posting x

Thank you Kate! Found this site a couple of days ago and have been quietly observing. It's great! x

We think so Smile
Wake up, thinks: sigh have to goto work again.
Get up.
Get dressed.
Get ready for work/gym.
Drive to gym, do workout, have shower.
Drive to work.
Work, eat.
Drive home.
Eat, do choires.
Get online, chat, games, whatever.
Have sex/wank.
Go sleep.

Groundhog day usually.
Maybe you need to change it up a bit Tom. Have sex before work and gym afterwards?
Depends on the hormones, im very rarely ever horny when i wake up so theres no point. If i had a girlfriend laying next to me then maybe the hormones would kick in.

Gym, some days i do go after work. I work nights so i have to work-around my body clock sleep pattern changes, opening hours, dont go when its 4-7pm as the gym is always far too busy, figuring out when to eat a meal. Life was simple working day time hours, but the money is great working nights.
I used to work nights and I loved it. I think I'm definitely more a night owl than an early bird! Normally the only time I'm up early is if I've been awake all night!