Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Direct Chat Calls Failing Yet Again
Dear all,

I had an email from a member last night, asking if they could call me by Direct Chat to which I replied yes. They didn't call, so out of curiosity, I had my friend call my direct chat number. Even though my profile is correct and showing as online and available, she was given the message "sorry the service provider is not currently offering this service". I presuming this is why I have been so quiet on the phone all weekend, which is unusual.

I called the Direct Chat number myself just now from a private mobile and got the same message. And I had the same problem on Friday, but an A/W member messaged me to let me know. Since I joined A/W this seems to happen frequently. I'm only aware that there is a problem when my attention has been brought to it by a member.

The only way around this problem is to call the number myself to check if it's working, but not only will this cost me money, according to adult work you are only allowed to report a problem if a client cannot get through, so I can't even report the number as not working if I call it myself to find out. Considering that I am paying to feature my Direct Chat services this is becoming very annoying indeed. I'm wondering how many times since I have joined A/W that I have paid to feature my Direct Chat, yet Direct Chat has been unavailable without my knowledge and I have just presumed that it's a quiet night. Has anyone had the same problem?

Anna
x

Messages In This Thread
Direct Chat Calls Failing Yet Again - by xAnnax - 10-09-2018, 01:41

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Problems With Direct Chat Again xAnnax 0 5,448 13-03-2018, 21:46
Last Post: xAnnax
  Direct chat Teen_elly 6 10,054 16-07-2017, 03:36
Last Post: Mistress_Silk
  Direct Chat issues MissSophieGreen 4 8,463 03-05-2016, 17:37
Last Post: Tara25