Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Eek I can't find my passport!
And don't book with RyanAir!
Don't worry Kate, a passport isn't required to get into Scotland (not yet anyway)

Does that mean I am legal to cross the border then mr smith without the uk border force handcuffing me or do i have to insist they do so
Well, they let me in, so you should be OK...... but if you insist on handcuffs they might play along with you

(08-08-2011, 23:51)MrSmith767 Wrote: Don't worry Kate, a passport isn't required to get into Scotland (not yet anyway)

it is if flying
I'm going across to Dublin and thought I might need it for the ferry?
You might have to insist Emily but I am sure you will have no problems getting them to play along
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Waste of time using Ryanair unless it is a quick flight.

Surprisingly the last time I organised a flight was for my son to fly back to England from Portugal. At 15 he cant fly on his own. Easyjet was 30 Euros cheaper than British Airways but you cant organise a chaperone. With BA, the chaperone costs another 50-70 Euros for a return flight. Not only that, the flight left on time and my son said it was so much better than Easyjet / Ryanair as he got free drinks and snacks (amazing how easy it is to please the kids!!)

The price difference is much less theses days and I guess that BA is becoming more competitive. Having flown with more than one budget carrier, I would only travel Easyjet for budget flights, or BA which doesnt cost a lot more!
I used Easyjet for the first time this year
usually fly BA, funny enough even though you get nothing free on Easyjet and you have to rush to board otherwise you might end up sitting on the pilots knee. But they did get up early and coming back they were on time as well
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Easyjet have been brilliant for me. They are the only ones who fly direct to Barcelona from Newcastle - which save the hassle and hanging around of changing at Heathrow. I always take my mate E. so we book, or nowadays take his own, wheelchair and get taken directly to the plane and wheeled off the other end.