Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Eek I can't find my passport!
Oops, I'm leaving in 2 days and I can't find it anywhere. Give me ideas of where to look? Oh God, I have two places to lose things now!
where did u go when u came back from ireland the last time u didnt leave it anywhere apart from your places did u
It's ok, panic over. I went back to the drawer it was supposed to be in and found it straight away this time. I think my drawer was playing mental games with me.

Don't panic Mr Mannering!!!!
These foreign chest of drawers are not to be trusted - esp the Swedish ones!!
Not sure it came from Ikea, actually... How did you know? It must be true!
It is always in the last place you had it Kate
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

When I was returning from Tenerife a few months ago I got to the airport for my return only to remember that I had left passport in the hotel reception box. I had only paid 15 euros to get to airport with a friend then it cost me 45 euros for the return journey to the hotel and back to the airport. Could have been worse, could have been further away from the airport.

My next visit wasnt much better, the flight gate closed sharp and the plane took off early ......... without me ................ I had to pay another 100 euros for another flight plus another night at a hotel plus transfers back and forward to airport again. Seems nothing can go right for me just now on holidays. Who says Ryanair are a budget airline ............. they cost me a fn fortune.

Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
Lets hope that the next one has no hidden extras LL
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Oh Freddo, I'm looking forward to getting away soon but just wondering what can go wrong.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.
(08-08-2011, 11:01)Lady_Lust_XXX Wrote: Oh Freddo, I'm looking forward to getting away soon but just wondering what can go wrong.

SSSh dont tempt fate