Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Is this right?
I think he could be geniune. My son has a 5 year passport and it was renewed last year so he will have it until he is 21 and then he will get a 10 year one. The birthday will be on it. He should still look like him and if you're still not happy, just apologies but send him on his way.
go with your gut instinct but i have never had a prob with younger guys, like kate's son my son only got a 10yr passport at the beginning of this year
Entirely correct. Under 18 passports are only 5 year validity in Europe and the US.
I've just cancelled the 21 year old. Feel really bad, but he sounds really young.
He said I'd got ID. I've got 2 kids. Blah, blah.... I've seen ladies your age and older, I love em.
It's not the fact he's 21 per se, more the fact he comes across as quite immature. Maybe if he hadn't been in touch so much, I wouldn't have changed my mind. It's weird isn't it?
your call entirly ann,.....you need to feel comfortable x
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

I agree that guys can talk themselves out of a booking. I had one today and he was 26. The more he texted me the more I realised I wasn't going to take a risk on him. If he isn't a TW, he was certainly behaving like one.
i do hate persistant txting, sometimes its genuine but christ i dont have all day to spend txting you back........i do end of by ill speak to you soon and if anything changes let me know,....but obviously they dont get it lol
http://www.adultwork.com/1015568

BORN TO LOSE, LIVE TO WIN, TOO FAST TO LIVE, TOO YOUNG TO DIE

you did the right right Ann if you are not comfortable with a situation walk away always go with your gut instinct it is the safest way
Most ladies have a sixth sense about TWs or punters that may be a bit strange always go with your instinct it may lose you a booking but it could save you a lot of hassle
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

I don't think this one was just about him being a possible TW Freddo. It's also the idea of being presented with a potential 'boy' instead of a 'man.