Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Is this right?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've got a 21 yo wanting to book with me tomorrow.
He says his provisional driving license has just been sent off as he has passed his test.
He does have an expired passport though. He said he got the original passport when he was 14.
Is this possible? I thought passports were 10 years.
Ax
(05-08-2011, 20:37)SassyAnn Wrote: [ -> ]I've got a 21 yo wanting to book with me tomorrow.
He says his provisional driving license has just been sent off as he has passed his test.
He does have an expired passport though. He said he got the original passport when he was 14.
Is this possible? I thought passports were 10 years.
Ax

I believe younger people can only have 5 year ones - I suppose they change looks too much in 10 years.
Might be wrong but the passport should show his actual date of birth so if he is 21 his birthday should be prior to august 1990.

To be honest hun if you have any doubts dont see him till he can prove how old he is, I dont see anyone under 25 because on looks alone sometimes it is very hard to tell.
His passport will show his date of birth but if it is when he was a lot younger he may have changed a lot
might the passport be a brothers?
(05-08-2011, 23:44)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: [ -> ]might the passport be a brothers?

I was thinking along those lines Tinkerbell he would have been a very young teenager on the passport he has

i smell a rat,.....
(05-08-2011, 23:51)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: [ -> ]i smell a rat,.....

Sorry Tink, I am just off to the shower, I did not realise you had smell o vision

lol us young ones and our super sences haha
(05-08-2011, 23:54)t.i.n.k.e.r.b.e.l.l Wrote: [ -> ]lol us young ones and our super sences haha

I keep trying to go then I find another interesting thing to post
on second thoughts I have a problem with talking rubbish
and I write it better than I talk it
Pages: 1 2 3