Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So Quiet
(23-01-2018, 23:49)SexyImogen Wrote:
(23-01-2018, 23:39)GracieJames Wrote: £6000 a week isn't impossible. But of course, if you're running a group, you get all of the VAT from the girls' earnings (or something like that?! I know there's some VAT thing where the group manager gets a big chunk).. I had a girl come into my freeview recently and offer me to join her group and when I asked what's in it for her, she told me about the fact they can cream off a layer of your earnings. Again, not sure how it works.

Also - I hope no one beats themselves up about not earning thousands of pounds a week from AW! I know girls who've shared what they earn and some are happy with £100 a week and some aim for £1000, it totally depends on your circumstances!

Hope you're all having a nice busy week regardless x x

£6k isn't impossible on aw as a webcam girl? lol that sounds insane!

I mean, I'v never made that amount, of course! If your private is £5 a minute, all you'd need is to spend just over 2 hours a day in Private shows to bring in 1,100 credits a day, 7 days a week, then that's about £6k your cut (Ok, my maths is pretty dodgy I realise!) it would be an awful lot of luck or hard work, to acheive that day in day out :-)
Yeah I agree it's totally possible! My rate is nowhere near 5 credits/min but I have cleared 1000 credits on direct cam in 24 hours. (I was pretty knackered by the end of it and couldn't do it regularly because frankly I am way too lazy!) Mulitiply that by 7, add revenue from content sales and 6k a week is realistically acheivable as an individual income.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • Modelinuk
I  agree 6k is doable if you apply yourself the 7 days with content and of course a respectable rate if you are in the pennies per minute of course that will never be the case nor attract the relevant clientele,
6k - aw's 30% = 4200 a week so in a month 16,800 so a year you would be bringing in 201,600 a year Wow what a lifestyle that would bring in ..........
i have never seen it so dead.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Only a few more days to go till pay day!!
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • country-gal
I would say it's horrendous but it's the same as it was for me before I went off to have the baby so  Undecided

Wish I had been able to put aside more money for more time off to spend time with my boy rather than him coming 3 weeks and me being back in the same shit storm as I was before, exhibit A being today coming on to 5 hours no pings. And I'm featured. 

Joke.
I read on another forum, a tip from a girl who does free chat instead of paying for positioning/featuring - She says her profile is featured higher up the first page in free chat (for nothing) so would rather do this and attract more clients that may pay in the future too..
Makes sense I suppose (for her) so I gave it a go yesterday - I lasted all of 45 minutes - It was horrendous..I had around 30 people entering and leaving constantly for that time - Out of all these people, only 2 actually typed a 'hi bb'
I sat there like a lemon not really knowing what to do amidst the chaos, trying to say hello and make conversation...plus I didn't realise it doesn't ring when someone comes in to free chat - so was sat there initially reading my emails, frown lines and glasses on for the world to see..
Oh well - maybe worth a try for some of you with more know how than me! it was so so hard - I take my hat off to you girls that do it!!
Think I'll stick to paying for positioning and hoping for the best...
Incidently, the Princess Blue Eyes you were talking about initially on this thread - sometimes if I pay for positioning, my profile ends up next to hers - CRINGE! and once, I was between her and Gemma Stiles...Oh the shame!
(25-01-2018, 12:34)MistressnotaMinger Wrote: I read on another forum, a tip from a girl who does free chat instead of paying for positioning/featuring - She says her profile is featured higher up the first page in free chat (for nothing) so would rather do this and attract more clients that may pay in the future too..
Makes sense I suppose (for her) so I gave it a go yesterday - I lasted all of 45 minutes - It was horrendous..I had around 30 people entering and leaving constantly for that time - Out of all these people, only 2 actually typed a 'hi bb'
I sat there like a lemon not really knowing what to do amidst the chaos, trying to say hello and make conversation...plus I didn't realise it doesn't ring when someone comes in to free chat - so was sat there initially reading my emails, frown lines and glasses on for the world to see..
Oh well - maybe worth a try for some of you with more know how than me! it was so so hard - I take my hat off to you girls that do it!!
Incidently, the Princess Blue Eyes you were talking about initially on this thread - sometimes if I pay for positioning, my profile ends up next to hers - CRINGE! and once, I was between her and Gemma Stiles...Oh the shame!

Gemma Hiles...apologies x
(25-01-2018, 14:03)MistressnotaMinger Wrote:
(25-01-2018, 12:34)MistressnotaMinger Wrote: I read on another forum, a tip from a girl who does free chat instead of paying for positioning/featuring - She says her profile is featured higher up the first page in free chat (for nothing) so would rather do this and attract more clients that may pay in the future too..

Gemma Hiles...apologies x

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to L2018 for this post:
  • Madame X