Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
So Quiet
Is anyone else literally dead on DirectCam?

I came back Saturday since Christmas and all I am getting is in and outs, disheartening as I see other girls are in Group/Private etc and I am wondering what I am doing wrong  Confused although ive been in the industry quite a few years now, just seems it's all going downhill for me and then you start to question your looks  Sleepy
Yesterday was quiet for our couples profile - Today we had a sudden rush of people in group.

Some people haven't had any problems with it being slow.

[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to JayJ for this post:
  • _BrandiFoxx_
It's not your looks!!!!

I think a lot of clients get a bit skint after Christmas. It should pick up when people get paid towards the end of the month.

Hang in there and update your profile as often as possible. Adding some content often helps attract some new clients...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • _BrandiFoxx_
BeautifulBADGirl is correct!

I was thinking the same, but it's been very quiet for me, last week I managed to make my turnover, this week it has been really poor for me!! Sad hopefully it should pick up in the next week xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SexyImogen for this post:
  • _BrandiFoxx_
It's just been room hoppers and silence for me. Really bad
Really quiet in January. Most the the punters had their last pay just before XMas and it needs to last until the end of January.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to EmmaEH for this post:
  • _BrandiFoxx_
It has been super dead for me! afternoons are hit & miss
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SexyImogen for this post:
  • _BrandiFoxx_
It’s been the same for me to beauts I hope it picks up for us all ? x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to brunettebabe69 for this post:
  • _BrandiFoxx_
(18-01-2018, 14:00)RooMorgue Wrote: It's just been room hoppers and silence for me. Really bad

Exactly the same for me  Sleepy
I did wonder whether it was problems with servers and AW just bumping people out of chat as found it odd they would come in free say hey, start a convo then vanish. I don't know what to do these days, I try everything and have gone from hitting my target of 300 credits a day to less than 50 credits and this time last year I was seeing 500 - 700 credits a day. As lovely as all the ladies are on AW I just think there are just too many charging less than 80p sometimes it's difficult to compete. Will see what happens  Huh
(18-01-2018, 14:28)EmmaEH Wrote: Really quiet in January. Most the the punters had their last pay just before XMas and it needs to last until the end of January.

I think this is where MyFreeCams.com wins hands down in regards to non tippers/payers etc.
I am sure AW would benefit greatly from giving models the option to only let guy's in with credits in their account etc but I am pretty sure AW will never change a thing  Blush