So Quiet
(19-02-2018, 22:42)BITCHDOM Wrote: Yes, very slow. I thought it was my internet

keeps going slow then normal and now so slow again! taking forever to load
(19-02-2018, 22:46)Blondie Wrote:
(19-02-2018, 22:42)BITCHDOM Wrote: Yes, very slow. I thought it was my internet

keeps going slow then normal and now so slow again! taking forever to load

I can't even get guys in Free Preview  Confused
It was slow for me as well and I now have fibre BT broadband
(16-01-2018, 13:52)_BrandiFoxx_ Wrote: Is anyone else literally dead on DirectCam?

I came back Saturday since Christmas and all I am getting is in and outs, disheartening as I see other girls are in Group/Private etc and I am wondering what I am doing wrong  Confused although ive been in the industry quite a few years now, just seems it's all going downhill for me and then you start to question your looks  Sleepy

omg same!!! getting me down so much!!!
(19-02-2018, 17:31)BrandiFoxx Wrote: Well it's a month down the line and I am seriously losing the will to live Sad spending more on positioning then earning it's so disheartening.

i just cant get over how quiet been here 6 years and made 500-700 sometimes over 1k per day now i cant even make 100 per day wtf is happening to this site? i thought it was just me so im so happy to see all this!! having just discovered this forum!!!
(20-02-2018, 20:05)blondie2018 Wrote:
(19-02-2018, 17:31)BrandiFoxx Wrote: Well it's a month down the line and I am seriously losing the will to live Sad spending more on positioning then earning it's so disheartening.

i just cant get over how quiet been here 6 years and made 500-700 sometimes over 1k per day now i cant even make 100 per day wtf is happening to this site? i thought it was just me so im so happy to see all this!! having just discovered this forum!!!

I can easily make 700 credits or more! earnings have been down since last week. Blame kids off school! 

What do you do on webcam? and what do you charge per min? x
(20-02-2018, 20:14)SexyImogen Wrote:

I can easily make 700 credits or more! earnings have been down since last week. Blame kids off school! 

but in 6 years not this quiet!! its strange i am 3.99 in private and 2,99 in group i never up or lower my prices and its worked well for me but past two months have been a real struggle lots of guys entering the room after one second i am never sure if there is issues with the site or not and i got told a few tomes people have issues entering my room with them getting a massage saying 'room full' when i haven't even got them on blocked lists? so strange ? also i know yesterday there was a payment issue apparently no one could top up there accounts all evening? but its just so quiet!!! makeme insecure thinking have i lost it!!! :Sadxx
(20-02-2018, 20:25)blondie2018 Wrote:
(20-02-2018, 20:14)SexyImogen Wrote:

but in 6 years not this quiet!! its strange i am 3.99 in private and 2,99 in group i never up or lower my prices and its worked well for me but past two months have been a real struggle lots of guys entering the room after one second i am never sure if there is issues with the site or not and i got told a few tomes people have issues entering my room with them getting a massage saying 'room full' when i haven't even got them on blocked lists? so strange ? also i know yesterday there was a payment issue apparently no one could top up there accounts all evening? but its just so quiet!!! makeme insecure thinking have i lost it!!! :Sadxx

Ok, I have been high priced as well but I have never been patient enough to sit all day on webcam, I am now at the cheaper to middle of the market and I find it much easier reaching my target goals that way. Sometimes when it gets tough you do have to change things you wouldn't normally do, sometimes lowering your group fee will encourage more to come into group, keep private high and group at a lower fee. Change your photos, update your profile, add new content, pay for advertising etc... 

Don't beat yourself down about it, I have found it slow as well, tonight was awful I have decided to log off, when its this slow I can't focus and be happy I can easily be stressed about things. Take time off like 1/2 a day and change your shift to a morning or a evening. xx
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to SexyImogen for this post:
  • Madame X
Ive noticed the traffic seems to be less than it once was , been on AW since 2006 .......swings and roundabouts and half term was last week .......xxxx
Remember in some areas half term is this week ... I've got older ones who had a 2 week half term (last week and this week) then younger one is this week.
xxx
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to lucyloo for this post:
  • country-gal, Madame X