Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
credit transfer issue
Hi i requested payout yesterday and the credits have been withdrawn from the account but no money has been paid into my bank can you look into this for me? thanks
Few people having the same thing, it should be sorted by the end of the day x
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Huh Huh Huh  Confused hi was wondering why the amount I have been paid does not match the amount of credits I have earned  Confused Huh Huh Huh
Hi Polly

You have to remember that adultwork take 30% commission and then dailypay takes 6% aswell. (3.5% if your on payout on request) this is deducted at the payout stage.

If your looking at your credit activity page then that doesn't show the 5% commission that direct cam or the commission the direct chat takes. If you look at your credit statement then this will show the direct cam and direct chat fee's being deducted.

Xx
Send your credits transfer amount to me in PM and wether you're on request or daily payouts and i'll calculate it for you, see if it matches.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to LydiaKink for this post:
  • xPrettyPollyx
Hi, bank was down 7th Oct Saturday 8am - 10pm. Any payouts sent during this time only arrived next working day, eg today.

Bank say everything sorted now. It affected some On Request members and a handful of new members. Auto dp was unaffected as it uses a different system.

Thanks for the call earlier.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Issue processing credit payments and now multiple debits :/ PG84 13 20,885 10-04-2016, 22:46
Last Post: admin
  Cancel Credit Transfer everymistake 2 5,953 02-02-2013, 16:26
Last Post: everymistake
  Unable to transfer credit YourInnocence 5 12,388 27-08-2012, 12:16
Last Post: Trinity-Belle