AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removed From 50 Shades of Heaven
Sad 
Hey Girl's,

Is anyone in 50 Shades of Heaven? I joined the group in April and it has been great but all of a sudden I was contacted by the group manager last night stating she was deleting the group and that all girls that were in the group would be released and paid what was earnt...I am a little confused though as I checked the group today and there is still a fair few girls in the group and when I asked her the reason why she stated that the girls were mainly inactive, yet when I clicked on various profiles they all had recent feedback.....

Is there any way someone could find out what is going on as I find it all a little strange  Undecided
I have no idea, I don't really know anyone connected to the group but my first concern would be are they going to pay you what you're owed before dumping all their members, or are they just withdrawing all the credits then taking off into the sunset?
Hi, has the group already disbanded?
(25-10-2017, 15:23)EmmaEH Wrote: I have no idea, I don't really know anyone connected to the group but my first concern would be are they going to pay you what you're owed before dumping all their members, or are they just withdrawing all the credits then taking off into the sunset?

I was told all credits would be sent but I haven't recieved any payments  Undecided and still confused when there are active members in the group  Undecided
(25-10-2017, 15:47)Annabelle - Support Wrote: Hi, has the group already disbanded?

What do you mean by disbanded?
Hi, if dis-banding all members get set back to normal. I dont believe they are dis-banding though, just stopping dp services and releasing members manually.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  50 Shades of Heaven LydiaKink 9 11,414 29-09-2017, 14:26
Last Post: BeautifulBADGirl