Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
50 Shades of Heaven
Using members accounts and credits to webcam with other girls. 

More info to follow.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
removed
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
50 Shades of Play is not the same group as 50 Shades of Heaven babe.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to _BrandiFoxx_ for this post:
  • LydiaKink
(26-09-2017, 16:37)OfficialBrandiFox Wrote: 50 Shades of Play is not the same group as 50 Shades of Heaven babe.

Edited Smile

theres so many bloody groups on aw now haha

I assume 50soheaven is a rip off of 50soplay then?
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
No they are just two different groups with similar names. Still completely unclear which group this allegation is against as your twitter says one name and here it says another. This means you are essentially posting lies about a group manager, either here or on twitter. I'm sure you don't mean to do so, but the accusation can't be against both groups so you really need to specify which one. I'm sure you would be quite upset to read false allegations made against you online.
50 Shades of Heaven. I accidentally put Play and corrected it earlier.

The dude was on my cam, c2cing full on wanting sploshing on several girls accounts.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Yeah I understand that, but my point was that you still have 50 shades of Play named on your twitter post.
And didn't OfficialBrandiFox say her manager (Heaven) is female?

It's truly awesome of you to share such info and keep people safe from scams, not knocking you, I just think it's super important to get the facts solid x
(28-09-2017, 20:33)BeautifulBADGirl Wrote: And didn't OfficialBrandiFox say her manager (Heaven) is female?

It's truly awesome of you to share such info and keep people safe from scams, not knocking you, I just think it's super important to get the facts solid x

For sure, but I totally effed up! ?

Feel sooo bad! But eh, it's corrected now right. 

And spending people in your groups credits on camgirls is next level shit. Imagine if Collin did that!!
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Yeah it's disgraceful that he did that. But your twitter link still leads to a post about 50 shades of Play. The girl IN the post "NewbieVicky" is in 50 shades of Heaven. You need to correct your twitter post.........

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad Removed From 50 Shades of Heaven _BrandiFoxx_ 5 8,006 25-10-2017, 20:24
Last Post: admin