Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
STOP SPAMMING
Found this now too

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...ssion.html
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to VictoriaSF for this post:
  • Gone, LydiaKink
Knew it! What a total psycho. Jesus christ.
Victoria, I hate to ruin these exciting times for you but the fact that you have only just 'found' that tells me that you really don't know what any of this was about! You do realise that the same article has been posted for years on 'this forum' and that it was the main point in the blog that he wrote about us? Nothing was found because it was never hidden. Anyhow....
(01-09-2017, 19:47)admin Wrote: Hi, members of the forums who signed up get those emails.

And, if you havent realised yet, we didnt write any blogs about you.

You assume it was us who wrote the blog, what if you are wrong? You have just posted personal information harassing someone on the net. You cannot and will not ever have any factual evidence we wrote anything, as it simply doesnt exist.

Thanks

Hi. 

If thats the case than why wouldn't we have received the newsletter? Also, Daisy mentioned that she didn't receive it. This isn't me asking you why she received it anyway Collin because I already know the answer to that. I'm asking you to take my members of the mailing list because they don't want there inboxes filled up with spam. 

Thanks
Hi, they signed up for it. You nor Daisy are members of the DP forum. How can I exclude members from a list if they chose to get the emails and how would I know which members to remove?

None of your information posted has ever been correct.

The member in question can simply reply to the email and ask for removal.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(01-09-2017, 14:53)TheWarning Wrote:
(01-09-2017, 14:37)ButterDaisy Wrote: Going by your blog, if you think people are being ripped off in Colin's group, why not post these so-called emails that prove it? Unless you're making it up which seems more likely.

Hello Daisy. 

Your absolutely right and thats why supporting evidence was posted on the blog including emails directly from Collin.

His thread isn't about the blog though, this is simply a public request for Collin. If you would like to make a point than feel free to comment on the blog. There is always going to be the same 3 or 4 members out of the thousands that feel the need to get involved but its best not too. We tell our members to stay out of it hence why they aren't involved. 

Unfortunately, I don't have time to reply anymore although in regards to your previous question that was on topic, this member and the other members that received this were not members of his group no. He took there email addresses from when he had access to our groups which shouldn't have been done. I'm sure that you will now remove my members from your mailing list Collin? 

Best of luck everyone. 

Regards
Thought you didn't have time to post anymore?
Exclamation 
Woke up to find this in my inbox this morning from our nice little friend Rico Awad aka Rico Plumb-jones.

Thats my WORK number and my WORK skype you stupid bastard of a man! Post away, maybe I'll get some extra business!!

Attached Files Image(s)

(02-09-2017, 08:02)VictoriaSF Wrote: Woke up to find this in my inbox this morning from our nice little friend Rico Awad aka Rico Plumb-jones.

Thats my WORK number and my WORK skype you stupid bastard of a man! Post away, maybe I'll get some extra business!!

You can still go to the police about that one babe. If he does that to a few people, there will be one girl who uses her real number and it's linked to her facebook x
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 
Based on the less talk daily pay scam blog, that attachment perfectly sums you up, and you've proven that blog correct. You can say you've changed all you want, but you're still a 20 year old boy waving his little pecker around like you're Alan Sugar.

I hope someone shares this with your members so they know what they've gotten themselves into. You're a POS.

Your blog holds no water, you try to smear Collin as some bad guy but this is how you continue to act?
(02-09-2017, 09:03)ButterDaisy Wrote: Based on the less talk daily pay scam blog, that attachment perfectly sums you up, and you've proven that blog correct. You can say you've changed all you want, but you're still a 20 year old boy waving his little pecker around like you're Alan Sugar.

I hope someone shares thisnwith your members so they know what they've gotten themselves into. You're a POS.

Your blog holds no water, you try to smear Collin as some bad guy but this is how you continue to act?

https://twitter.com/HaileyTaboo/status/9...4087198720
Heart WEBSITE  Heart