AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
STOP SPAMMING
Exclamation 
Hi. 

I would appreciate it if you stop spamming our members. A member that has 'never been in your group' received the attached newsletter which means that you have taken our members emails addresses. Our members were under the impression that these come from us however, we have just brought it to there attention that it's you spamming or trying to commit fraud. Very unprofessional so just stop! 

To come so soon after a blog was released about it here, telling everyone that you're actually scamming your members. It doesn't look good does it? Remove our members email addresses from your mailing list and stop trying to promote your fraudulent services to people that aren't interested. 

Thanks

Attached Files Image(s)

You're a pure psycho, the way you strop about like a fat little school kid who dropped his ice cream makes us all cringe. Get over your issues and act like a business man and handle your own business ffs. No one ever got ahead in life by trying to disrepute others to make themselves look better. Go make your business credible on its own rather than trying to make others look shit. Like a fucking kids playground every time you post. Yawn...
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Gone for this post:
  • Mistress_Silk
I assume that member is a member of this forum, hence why they're receiving the email?
Hello.

Thanks for your reply however, this is being taken up with Collin as he's the one spamming. If we done it to him than he would take it up with us the exact same way as we are doing. I understand that you enjoy posting on this forum hence almost 1000 posts although we are not looking for a public argument with popular forum members.

Regards
(01-09-2017, 14:06)ButterDaisy Wrote: I assume that member is a member of this forum, hence why they're receiving the email?

Hello. 

I will ask her that question daisy although when sending out a newsletter regarding it, other members said that they had also received news letters from dailypayservice. I'm a member of the forum yet I don't receive them newsletters? 

Thanks
Perhaps a former member of his group then, since I didn't get it either.
I think your campaign against him and his family is pushing the legal boundaries of harassment, absolutely shocking behaviour. I've just read your blog update and I'd be surprised if anyone with an ounce of sense takes a Blind bit of notice. You're now dragging his family into it? I would advise that you think very carefully about your legal position in regards to slander and harassment to because I'd be inclined to believe you're walking a very thin line.
This thread is about him spamming our members which we felt necessary to take public to ensure that he stops. If we sent him a private message, he wouldn't stop. If we kept sending you newsletter you wouldn't like it would you? You may ask your group manager to put it to a stop in which case he would do what ever he felt appropriate to end it. Our members don't want these newsletters, and they need to stop regardless of your thoughts. Our priority is with them.

Thanks
Going by your blog, if you think people are being ripped off in Colin's group, why not post these so-called emails that prove it? Unless you're making it up which seems more likely.
(01-09-2017, 14:37)ButterDaisy Wrote: Going by your blog, if you think people are being ripped off in Colin's group, why not post these so-called emails that prove it? Unless you're making it up which seems more likely.

Hello Daisy. 

Your absolutely right and thats why supporting evidence was posted on the blog including emails directly from Collin.

His thread isn't about the blog though, this is simply a public request for Collin. If you would like to make a point than feel free to comment on the blog. There is always going to be the same 3 or 4 members out of the thousands that feel the need to get involved but its best not too. We tell our members to stay out of it hence why they aren't involved. 

Unfortunately, I don't have time to reply anymore although in regards to your previous question that was on topic, this member and the other members that received this were not members of his group no. He took there email addresses from when he had access to our groups which shouldn't have been done. I'm sure that you will now remove my members from your mailing list Collin? 

Best of luck everyone. 

Regards