Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Website Building
Hi,

I'm wanting to build my own website. There's so many free options I'm struggling to know where to begin!

Basically I want to sell items, have a blog running... Standard stuff really.

Any tips on which sites to use? Ideally as this is a very new venture I want to start it off free, but once I'm up and running don't mind paying a small fee for a better service.

Thanks x
Haven't got a clue hun but I am sure some of the ladies will be able to help....x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Mistress_Silk for this post:
  • lucyloo
(14-08-2017, 01:35)Mistress_Silk Wrote: Haven't got a clue hun but I am sure some of the ladies will be able to help....x

I spent the best part of last night looking through different sites and am still none the wiser! Big Grin
(13-08-2017, 20:40)lucyloo Wrote: Hi,

I'm wanting to build my own website. There's so many free options I'm struggling to know where to begin!

Basically I want to sell items, have a blog running... Standard stuff really.

Any tips on which sites to use? Ideally as this is a very new venture I want to start it off free, but once I'm up and running don't mind paying a small fee for a better service.

Thanks x

I have my site via blogger and hosted via Go Daddy. I find it works best for Me. I don't generally sell items much. If I do, it's via AdultWork or digital content via NiteFlirt. I insert the niteflirt URL as a page.

GoDaddy are very good - very very reasonable. I pay about £20 a year for hosting, so it's definitely very reasonable.