Adultwork Forum

Full Version: Website Building
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

I'm wanting to build my own website. There's so many free options I'm struggling to know where to begin!

Basically I want to sell items, have a blog running... Standard stuff really.

Any tips on which sites to use? Ideally as this is a very new venture I want to start it off free, but once I'm up and running don't mind paying a small fee for a better service.

Thanks x
Haven't got a clue hun but I am sure some of the ladies will be able to help....x
(14-08-2017, 01:35)Mistress_Silk Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't got a clue hun but I am sure some of the ladies will be able to help....x

I spent the best part of last night looking through different sites and am still none the wiser! Big Grin
(13-08-2017, 20:40)lucyloo Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

I'm wanting to build my own website. There's so many free options I'm struggling to know where to begin!

Basically I want to sell items, have a blog running... Standard stuff really.

Any tips on which sites to use? Ideally as this is a very new venture I want to start it off free, but once I'm up and running don't mind paying a small fee for a better service.

Thanks x

I have my site via blogger and hosted via Go Daddy. I find it works best for Me. I don't generally sell items much. If I do, it's via AdultWork or digital content via NiteFlirt. I insert the niteflirt URL as a page.

GoDaddy are very good - very very reasonable. I pay about £20 a year for hosting, so it's definitely very reasonable.