Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Scam message
Exclamation 
Hi ladies just be aware of this message I just received. It's obviously a scam! X

Attached Files Image(s)

Seriously how dumb do these idiots think people are........x
I know!! It's pretty dangerous aswell if he sent it to newbies x
Surveys involving any type of sex work are generally only ever conducted in academia. I suggest to only ever participate in a survey when you have all the details of the researchers including their Academic email address.

The OP will give details of the research, their research post and their university or academic institute. Their email address will be an academic one...that is an email address ending in .ac.uk if they are from a UK university. Never answer surveys to any other email address format other than the academic format... So no gmail, Hotmail etc!!

The researcher will never ask for your personal details, your real name, your bank account etc.
Most researchers are given a small grant to help "gift a contribution" for surveys.
You will usually be given an Amazon voucher for helping in the survey. The standard value is around £20 - £30 and is usually always sent immediately after conducting the survey.

Researchers normally post requests for input on sites like Saafe.info

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Scam/Spam message doing the rounds on AW admin 4 4,183 02-10-2021, 14:46
Last Post: Boudoir_Models
  Convincing SCAM message admin 2 7,631 24-09-2016, 11:42
Last Post: lucyjones