Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Oral Without and Delay Spray
I have to say I would have thought that, by de-sensitiving your dick with the spray, you run the risk of not feeling enough stimulation to maintain an erection. If keeping an erection isnt quite as easy as it used to be, that must be a real problem surely.

true monty im surprised it doesnt go soft
(27-07-2011, 07:21)Freddo Wrote: Sarah that is not a nice thing to do to you
at least you would hve thought he would have had the decency
to mention it to you, it reminds me of the ladies that wipe themselves with babywipes
just before you get there

Yes I have heard that complaint from guys before, not a nice taste if you are wanting to do oral on the girl

Sarah
(27-07-2011, 11:43)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That explains why your mouth goes numb then Sarah lol.

Yes it would and I hate going to the dentist.

Sarah
(27-07-2011, 12:21)wife4rent Wrote:
(27-07-2011, 07:21)Freddo Wrote: Sarah that is not a nice thing to do to you
at least you would hve thought he would have had the decency
to mention it to you, it reminds me of the ladies that wipe themselves with babywipes
just before you get there

Yes I have heard that complaint from guys before, not a nice taste if you are wanting to do oral on the girl

Sarah
(27-07-2011, 11:43)CurvaceousKate Wrote: That explains why your mouth goes numb then Sarah lol.

Yes it would and I hate going to the dentist.

Sarah

You and me both there Sarah
I used to work for Ann Summers and there were many gels for the same purpose but as far as i know no one who has visited me has ever used it. Never even tested it when i worked with AS.
Contact me on 07591889797 for any details of services.