Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Oral Without and Delay Spray
Another nasty experience followed by a dissatisfied punter.

2nd guy who visited me today was covered in Delay spray, did not realise until it was too late and had the awful taste of it in my mouth. I also get a nasty reaction from it, my face goes numb like I have just visited the dentist and there is no way that I am then going to carry on.

He suggested that he should wipe it with baby wipes, I do not keep them and also asked him if he would like to try sucking on one if I did, he declined, so i pointed out that his cock would taste much the same if he did wipe it so I still would not be interested. I am also not very happy with a guy that has just washed, there is usually a linger of soap which makes me choke.

He then struggled to get a hard on and left

Sarah
dont think i have encountered anyone who has used a delay spray before
Sorry to hear about your experience Sarah - not something I would use. Just shows that some men just dont think about such things. I would imagine the only worse thing would be a guy who has managed to spray his dickj with deodorant.

Hope the numbness has worn off now.
Thats out of order Sarah he should have had the decency to tell you some people just do not think never come across it myself though dont think I would want to to be honest
(26-07-2011, 17:06)wife4rent Wrote: I also get a nasty reaction from it, my face goes numb like I have just visited the dentist

Sarah, I'm not sure that's a nasty reaction, more the intended result of the spray (just not in the intended place)

Good for you for sticking to your guns though, and maybe he will think next time before using it again.

It took me a while to work out what you were talking about. I don't think I have ever come across it, but if I have it was never mentioned to me and I didn't notice (so doubt I have come across it). I don't understand how he could possibly expect you to be intimate with him orally with that sprayed on him. Surely anyone with any sense would realise it would have a negative reaction on the mouth?

Hopefully he has learnt the hard way (boom boom).
Sarah that is not a nice thing to do to you
at least you would hve thought he would have had the decency
to mention it to you, it reminds me of the ladies that wipe themselves with babywipes
just before you get there
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

Wow never heard of delay spray - just googled... its spray on lidocane - which is a topical anesthetic... used for dental surgery to numb the gums... sorry that happened to you.

I know some girls think when they cum they are done even if time left, so I can understand some guys wanting to prolong the finale... but just stupid to spray lidocane on ones penis... there are better ways
That explains why your mouth goes numb then Sarah lol.
thank christ i havnt met anyone who uses it