Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Phone chat
Hi

The other week something strange happened which freaked me out,my phone number was not displayed on my profile but a caller managed to call me directly using my phone number,my profile must have been hacked,I just wanted to let girls know,I now don't offer phone chat because of it,AW is the pits no security or encryption whatsover,I have never worked on a site so easily hacked and scammed
Also something else strange happend,I had a confirmed Skype booking the credits showed initially but after the show the credits were not there,another issue is confirmed Skype shows this has happend a few times I initiate a show call the guy he doesnt answer or the show goes ahead but then they claim it didn't happen and requests a refund
For a skype show the credits won't show on your statement for 24 hours.  During the first 24 hours they'll show on escrow tab.  Hope this helps xx

Edit to say you can find escrow here:

*My details - Credits and Vouchers - Credits Statement - at top right hand of this page there is a link for Credits in Escrow: Webcam / phone chat.  If you click that link you'll see the credits pending for the first 24 hours, thereafter they'll show on your statement as usual.
With regards to the phone call was it someone who had previously called you and had your number? It could also have been someone seeking services and written down your number (if it was shown on your profile) before you took it down possibly?

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Receiving Tips for Phone Chat BellaJayne 2 5,163 07-04-2017, 23:29
Last Post: admin
  Free movies with prebooked phone chat American Hotwife 3 6,997 03-09-2016, 20:13
Last Post: Ana_X
  Can I do phone chat in Spain on same number? Sophie is naughty 3 6,742 08-03-2016, 23:14
Last Post: Del
  Is phone chat worth doing? SiennaJones 1 4,806 19-11-2015, 18:29
Last Post: oneandonlyMrsJones
  Phone Chat Status RandyMandySlut1 1 3,803 01-04-2015, 22:31
Last Post: country-gal