Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Free movies with prebooked phone chat
On my movie clips rental page there is a note at the top that says, "When you confirm a phone chat booking with this person you can view these movies for free 5 minutes before through 5 minutes after its scheduled time"

I don't want people to have free movies. Mainly because a client has told me that once he downloads movie, he has it saved in his computer forever.

How can I change this feature?

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

It can't be changed, it's a feature of AW, an incentive for the clients to spend.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • American Hotwife
(03-09-2016, 17:33)Ana_X Wrote: It can't be changed, it's a feature of AW, an incentive for the clients to spend.

So the clients who book a 5 credit phone call can download and own a movie I charge double that for? That doesn't seem right....
No, they can watch a clip from five minutes before until five minutes after the booking time as it says in the screenshot you posted. They can download clips and get access to private galleries with freeviews they earn when they top up their accounts.

Check the help section for articles on freeviews.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to Ana_X for this post:
  • American Hotwife

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GEtting piss off in FREE CHAT TSAngelalee 17 27,390 27-10-2020, 21:54
Last Post: Jamesric32
  Phone chat DeniseDavies1978 3 6,200 31-05-2017, 10:33
Last Post: JoiBleu
  Receiving Tips for Phone Chat BellaJayne 2 5,109 07-04-2017, 23:29
Last Post: admin
  Can I do phone chat in Spain on same number? Sophie is naughty 3 6,691 08-03-2016, 23:14
Last Post: Del
  Is phone chat worth doing? SiennaJones 1 4,771 19-11-2015, 18:29
Last Post: oneandonlyMrsJones