Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Suddenly unable to offer Cam sessions but no settings have changed on profile.
Hi

I have been using AW for a couple of months now. I was inactive for about three weeks and logged in last Monday to find that I apparently did not offer DirectIM services any more, so could not go online. The error message "Your profile is not set up as offering group OR private sessions" appears.

I had a look through the troubleshooting guide and there is a section on this error message, telling me to check my settings. I have checked and rechecked many times and nothing is changing. I have been trying all week to fix this. I have not changed any of my settings since my last log in a few weeks ago. It's driving me mad, I cannot understand what it is that is going wrong. 

Any help would be appreciated greatly  :'(
Was your profile verified? As you've been inactive for a while you may need to verify again.

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Unable to change profile picture hestiakane 5 7,902 04-06-2018, 08:56
Last Post: admin
  Profile changed to showing content only Georgina 2 9,564 14-07-2016, 17:18
Last Post: Kejsi.al
  profile changed from offering services to content only nikolia 19 31,319 04-02-2013, 19:13
Last Post: Ana_X