Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
cant leave ••LONDON GEMS••
Exclamation 
Hi, I created my account on AW last month. Joined ••LONDON GEMS•• for dailypay, tried to leave but ••LONDON GEMS•• are adamant that I cannot have my profile released and the profile belongs to them now, is this right? I have read alot of threads on here and cant get my head around it. I see people saying they get released and others saying they have a nightmare of a time with these things, I just dont understand.

Have I lost my profile?

Reason for leaving is just the very high % they take, may aswell be working to put money in their pockets just and when questioned on the high rate you get a nasty tone in the replies as if they have earned it and worked harder than you for it. When checking into it I also noticed they have around 2000 ratings for the whole group of 274 members, that should of been a red flag but at the time I didnt even know what a rating was.

Group is here if you havent seen it http://groups.adultwork.com/18204 my advice is best avoid them, seems they have more rights over my profile than I do.
I'm sure they only ever advertise as doing weekly payments so I don't know how you thought you'd get daily pay?

Some groups really abuse their power. Unfortunately if your group manager is digging her heels in then I'm not sure what you can do other than contacting Adult Work as asking them to delete your profile? You would have to start again though.

London Gems, Creampie Cum Sluts, and Less Talk Daily Pay is a scam. Well the better known ones.

I hope you get out, but if you insist on joining another group instead of going solo, join Adult Work's Finest. They're the best and most reliable.
Hi, London Gems = weekly pay only yes.

If group manager says no then nothing can be done.

If they are weekly pay in the sense that some people say AW is weeklypay (paid each week after 2 weeks in lieu) then it would be curious as to what you are actually paying to be in their group for?

Deactivate and re-start a new profile, quicker the better really.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, I believe this was sorted.

Good luck with your new profile.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(17-04-2017, 12:28)EmmaEH Wrote: I'm sure they only ever advertise as doing weekly payments so I don't know how you thought you'd get daily pay?

Some groups really abuse their power. Unfortunately if your group manager is digging her heels in then I'm not sure what you can do other than contacting Adult Work as asking them to delete your profile? You would have to start again though.

London Gems, Creampie Cum Sluts, and Less Talk Daily Pay is a scam. Well the better known ones.

I hope you get out, but if you insist on joining another group instead of going solo, join Adult Work's Finest. They're the best and most reliable.

I'm interested to read that you think Less Talk Daily Pay is a scam. I've been in communication with them about the possibility of joining and they seemed quite open and transparent to me.

Why do you say they are a scam?
If you want to join them then go ahead. But to answer your question, they receive more complaints on this forum than every other group combined, and when their group manager shows up, s/he just gives a bit of fluff without actually addressing the issues that his/her group is being accused of.

This blog has shown up in a few threads about them, too, and seems quite thorough.
https://lesstalkdailypayblog.wordpress.com/
(30-04-2017, 19:22)htf Wrote:
(17-04-2017, 12:28)EmmaEH Wrote: I'm sure they only ever advertise as doing weekly payments so I don't know how you thought you'd get daily pay?

I'm interested to read that you think Less Talk Daily Pay is a scam. I've been in communication with them about the possibility of joining and they seemed quite open and transparent to me.

Why do you say they are a scam?

Thanks for the heads-up. Much appreciated. 

And he seemed so reasonable. Obviously, reputational risk is not an issue with this guys business model lol.

Can anyone hazard a guess as to why AW allows people like this to operate on their site?

I can only assume that they want to stay neutral and let people come to their own conclusions based on feedback (like the one you shared with me).

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LONDOM GEMS GROUP / London Sapphires erica 17 17,609 09-10-2018, 15:06
Last Post: nikkilord1
  Can't leave Feedback (but can leave a Field Report) PercyThePunter 5 12,352 02-08-2016, 23:24
Last Post: Nova70