Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
LONDOM GEMS GROUP / London Sapphires
Hi there, I am looking for some advice. I applied via the AW website to leave my group called LONDON GEMS and the group admin did not reply so I then sent an overdue leave request to adultwork and contacted the admin of the group via WhatsApp. They replied saying the don't release profiles they have made and that they can delete my profile and I can re sign up. 10 minutes later before I even got the chance to think about a reply my credits were taken from my account and my account deleted. Does anyone know how I can get my profile back? I need to work and I've spent an entire year building up clients and feedback on my profile...please help me Sad

***UPDATE***

Turns out they changed my profile to seeking services which is why I couldn't find it and ive managed to get into the account and change the password rapid, my credits however...are gone...bumped...nada...disappeared...oh well  Dodgy
The new adultwork rules mean that if you (or anyone) wants to leave a group then the group manager MUST let adultwork know by filling out a form. Adultwork then removes you from the group, but if there's any credits in your account they go to the group manager first.

As far as I know london gems have been told off countless times by adultwork about refusing to let members go so I would send the details along with screenshots to adultwork.
(30-08-2018, 08:54)EmmaEH Wrote: The new adultwork rules mean that if you (or anyone) wants to leave a group then the group manager MUST let adultwork know by filling out a form. Adultwork then removes you from the group, but if there's any credits in your account they go to the group manager first.

As far as I know london gems have been told off countless times by adultwork about refusing to let members go so I would send the details along with screenshots to adultwork.

Yeah? perhaps I should email them then, I feel sorry for all the girls stuck in that group with terrible pay and scared to leave thru fear of having there profile stolen Sad
AW Terms Of Service:

Group Profiles - Ownership Rights:

Under the GDPR a Member's personal details remain their property, regardless of who created the profile. If the Group Member requests removal, the Group Manager is obliged to do so.
If members employ persons to set up and/or allow others to access to their profiles, we will not become involved with any financial arrangements they may have had with that person(s).
With the exception of any Group Member Profile that is covered by a support agreement with one of our Business Advisors, should a Group Member wish to leave a Group, the Group Manager must comply with their request.
In all cases the cleared credit balance of the Group Member remains the property of the Group Manager until the point of removal from the Group.
Any Group profiles must not be re-used by anyone other than the original person it belongs to
Group Managers are responsible for reminding Group Members that any illegal activity will not be tolerated and the Group Member will be deleted and credits forfeited.
If, within 7 days of setting up your Group, no Group Members have been added to your Group, the Group will be deactivated automatically.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Meaning they are breaking AW terms of service, again.

These London Gems/Sapphires groups have a very long history of breaking every rule AW sets out and taking advantage of their members.

We'll re-add them to the AW scammers list and also write a help article on how to leave the group even when they decide to just delete you instead.

adultworkbanner4
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to admin for this post:
  • BeautifulBADGirl
(31-08-2018, 11:35)admin Wrote: Meaning they are breaking AW terms of service, again.

These London Gems/Sapphires groups have a very long history of breaking every rule AW sets out and taking advantage of their members.

We'll re-add them to the AW scammers list and also write a help article on how to leave the group even when they decide to just delete you instead.
Thank you very much xx do you know the email address I would write too to make AW aware?
Also admin I would like to add that if you are gonna make a post on how to leave it might be worth while explaining in the post that anyone wishing to leave would be best to change passwords for skype and email accounts before trying to leave as londongems set them up so they have access to all accounts unless passwords have been changed. And to wait till you've been paid and not work past 9am on the Monday of the week you plan on leaving as that's the cut off for payments so any credits made after this time will be taken from the accounts on request to leave
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to erica for this post:
  • admin, BeautifulBADGirl
Hi, email would be webmaster@adultwork.com

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Watch out of you do get out of the group London Gems with your profile in tact. They are getting nasty and think they are being clever by changing your settings and blocking the UK before you leave. So you will leave the group and immediately no one can cam you or even see your profile. It's easy to fix, just unblock the UK again.
[-] The following 2 users say Thank You to BeautifulBADGirl for this post:
  • admin, Kiki
It's funny because I know exactly how much money they make by being dodgy as fuck. But the idea of doing that just makes me feel sick.
Heart WEBSITE  Heart 

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclamation cant leave ••LONDON GEMS•• Teenie_A 6 11,527 01-05-2017, 08:45
Last Post: htf