Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

HELP IM CONFUSED
Hi, max bitrate means how high the software will allow your internet connection to go.

Lowering it means less internet = less quality = loess icons = less clients.

Max it out, put 5000 in the box.

"My bitrate was 800 is that good or not? I have now changed to 400 lol " = half quality now.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi, you have:

Upload Bandwidth   5004 kbps  (this is how much internet you have and can use)
Latency    33 ms  (number is fine)
Server     5.153.54.147  (fine)
--------------------  
Video Bandwidth   400 kbps  (this is how much is being used)
Audio Bandwidth   20 kbps  (this is how much is being used)
--------------------    
Video Frame Rate Limit   25.00 FPS  (this is the limit you have set, raise it to the max, 25 is ok though)
Encoder Bandwidth Limit   420 kbps  (this is the limit for both audio (20kbps) and video (400kbps) you have set, you are strangling your connection, raise it as high as possible, eg 5000 for video).

Iphone alone takes up 600kbps.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hi Admin

Thank you for your reply.

Shall I stick to 800 bitrate? like it was before I touched it?
(24-03-2017, 12:10)admin Wrote: Hi, you have:

Upload Bandwidth   5004 kbps  (this is how much internet you have and can use)
Latency    33 ms  (number is fine)
Server     5.153.54.147  (fine)
--------------------  
Video Bandwidth   400 kbps  (this is how much is being used)
Audio Bandwidth   20 kbps  (this is how much is being used)
--------------------    
Video Frame Rate Limit   25.00 FPS  (this is the limit you have set, raise it to the max, 25 is ok though)
Encoder Bandwidth Limit   420 kbps  (this is the limit for both audio (20kbps) and video (400kbps) you have set, you are strangling your connection, raise it as high as possible, eg 5000 for video).

Iphone alone takes up 600kbps.
Afternoon admin
thankyou for reply ive done what you have said max out up too 1,5mpbs, but it dosnt move when logging on the video bandwidth will only go to 600kbps ive copy and paste again to show you

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Connection Optimizer Report Mar 24 2017 195747  
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Upload Bandwidth   5131 kbps  
Latency    25 ms  
Server     107.6.178.98  
--------------------  
Video Bandwidth   600 kbps  
Audio Bandwidth   42 kbps  
--------------------    
Video Frame Rate Limit   30.00 FPS  
Encoder Bandwidth Limit   642 kbps  
----------------------------------------------------------

if you look at my upload its quite high so would support all icon devices.. help confused I am now

many thanks for all your help provided..
I do have hd video and a super fast fibro broadband

Thank you once again
(24-03-2017, 00:18)Cece Wrote: I have noticed at around 6:00pm the internet drops when people come home from work, everyone is on the internet where I live on this new development and I noticed the other day it was super slow. Tonight only the iPhone is not supported as it needs 600 upload.

Tracey, you should appear on the TV page if you have very fast broadband. If you click to TV on the menu on the main page, then click at the top Online Now - click With HD Video - the girls listed in that section are the ones with super fast broadband with a HD Video Stream, you should be listed on there, check whenever you log on to see if you appear on that list. If not I would have a talk with your isp x
evening there

I always thought I was on tv? with directcam I haven't a clue how to appear on their ?
ive always had superfast hd broadband ive never had a problem before this only started around 2mths ago

many thanks for you reply
Hi, after setting the limit higher, what does the new report say?

From the last one it looks like you set the max to 600kbps?

Cece: On the report, what number does this show "Upload Bandwidth" near the top?

What ever that figure is, set that to your max.

Thanks

adultworkbanner4
Hello Admin

Mine says 910kbps for the upload bandwidth
(25-03-2017, 13:55)admin Wrote: Hi, after setting the limit higher, what does the new report say?

From the last one it looks like you set the max to 600kbps?

Cece: On the report, what number does this show "Upload Bandwidth" near the top?

What ever that figure is, set that to your max.

Thanks

evening
Connection Optimizer Report Mar 25 2017 200144  
Upload Bandwidth   5224 kbps  
Latency    22 ms  
Server     107.6.180.98  
--------------------  
Video Bandwidth   600 kbps  
Audio Bandwidth   27 kbps  
--------------------    
Video Frame Rate Limit   25.00 FPS  
Encoder Bandwidth Limit   627 kbps

oh ive set it at 900 but will only go up to 600? is my direct cam fauty? also still have not got full icons still only 2 green lights on,, after been on phone 40mins with internet provider they assure me its not there problem its down to adultwork?
HELP

many thanks