Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

HELP IM CONFUSED
Good evening

for 2mths now on my profile page when I log on my detail page on line for direct cam only 2 green lights up, ive change my broadband I have faster broadband ive check my up load to date this
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------  
Upload Bandwidth   5004 kbps  
Latency    33 ms  
Server     5.153.54.147  
--------------------  
Video Bandwidth   400 kbps  
Audio Bandwidth   20 kbps  
--------------------    
Video Frame Rate Limit   25.00 FPS  
Encoder Bandwidth Limit   420 kbps  

as you can see ive plenty to up load ..

in the mornings I do get all green lights but when night fall I only get 2 green lights
its driving me crazy ive never had this problem in the last 3years been on aw .. past 2mths
anyone help please

thankyou
----------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry hun,maybe i am just having a blonde moment but i don't understand what you mean?x
(22-03-2017, 23:54)Mistres s_Silk Wrote: Sorry hun,maybe i am just having a blonde moment but i don't understand what you mean?x
sorry
On AW when logging on to direct cam .. I go to my detail page on their are 4 icons .. I only have 2 icons green the others says its not supported
I'm on a fibro fast broadband with loads  of up load speed
in the day time I sometimes get 4icons green .. but night time I only get 2icons green

its driving me nutts as I do have enough up load bandwidth
ive been a member on aw since 2013 ive never had a problem before this all start around 2mths ago

help please

I do hope so

thankyou
Hi, looks like your settings are being restricted. Open JCI, click Video, what does max bitrate say? 400kbps?

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
(23-03-2017, 13:17)admin Wrote: Hi, looks like your settings are being restricted. Open JCI, click Video, what does max bitrate say? 400kbps?

Thanks

hi there

thank you for reply max bitrate is 400kbps
doesn't make a difference and tweaked audio still no difference, driving me nutts now ive even asked AW but they just say refer to help page .
(23-03-2017, 20:13)tracys68 Wrote:
(23-03-2017, 13:17)admin Wrote: Hi, looks like your settings are being restricted. Open JCI, click Video, what does max bitrate say? 400kbps?

Thanks

hi there

thank you for reply max bitrate is 400kbps
doesn't make a difference and tweaked audio still no difference, driving me nutts now ive even asked AW but they just say refer to help page .

I've tried different channels that don't work either ? help
I would contact your service provider and ask them why does your internet speed drop at midnight maybe? I live in a rural area and I have noticed some evenings all four icons will be on where as in the day most of the time I am on iPhone and ipad are never supported.

My bitrate was 800 is that good or not? I have now changed to 400 lol
I'm the same as you Cece, I was told the less people using the internet in my area the stronger connection I would have. So maybe that's why it's so good at night?

Gosh today has been super quiet! x
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to MsClara_Wilde for this post:
  • Cece
(23-03-2017, 23:13)Cece Wrote: I would contact your service provider and ask them why does your internet speed drop at midnight maybe? I live in a rural area and I have noticed some evenings all four icons will be on where as in the day most of the time I am on iPhone and ipad are never supported.

My bitrate was 800 is that good or not? I have now changed to 400 lol

thankyou for reply

In the day time I do have 4icons on green but come 18.30ish this drops to 2 icons green its driving me nutts ive tweak channels done the bitrate thing and it don't make no difference.. this only started 2mths ago up to then I never had a problem
help
I have noticed at around 6:00pm the internet drops when people come home from work, everyone is on the internet where I live on this new development and I noticed the other day it was super slow. Tonight only the iPhone is not supported as it needs 600 upload.

Tracey, you should appear on the TV page if you have very fast broadband. If you click to TV on the menu on the main page, then click at the top Online Now - click With HD Video - the girls listed in that section are the ones with super fast broadband with a HD Video Stream, you should be listed on there, check whenever you log on to see if you appear on that list. If not I would have a talk with your isp x