Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Less Talk Daily Pay SCAM
Sorry to be such a pain in the butt haha...
One more question...as they will be making their last transfer tomorrow will I be able to make a transfer on Tuesday 14th or will I have to wait until their pending payouts are complete.

Thanks
Brandi
H, if you have credits to transfer on the 14th yes you can make a transfer without affecting the pending group transfers.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
That's great thank you for all of your help it's must appreciated.
[-] The following 1 user says Thank You to _BrandiFoxx_ for this post:
  • admin
Hi Admin,

Are you able to help?
I have emailed LESS TALK DAILY PAY twice now asking them to reactivate my profile but they haven't responded, is it possible to create a new account now that I have been released from the group and my profile deactivated? In all honesty I would prefer the OfficialBrandiFox account to be permanently deleted so I am able to start fresh.

Thanks
Brandi
Hi, I can reactivate it here if you wish yes. Re-activate or leave it? You'll lose the name if you dont want it reactivated.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi.

Sorry we didn't comment on this thread sooner, this has just been spotted.

As your username was changed and we wasn't informed, we couldn't locate your account when making a withdraw therefore couldn't exclude it. Can you just confirm for the reference of this thread that we emailed in and got the account re-activated for you?

We understand that the wait isn't great and are thinking about changing this again so that members can leave at their request. We do however specify on our group page, FAQ's page and application form page that members will have to await for pending transfers to reach our account before being removed.

Best of luck.

Regards
issues sorted

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  less talk daily pay scam butterflylove1 10 13,805 15-04-2017, 18:36
Last Post: TheWarning