Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
less talk daily pay scam
I don't know what to do or who to turn too

but I have sent loads of emails to less talk daily pay and they have not answered me, I am in tears cause I have kids to feed and mother day is coming and would love to buy my mother a little present.

less talk has not paid me and I asked to leave they are not letting me go. I need help please someone.
Hi, we can look into it for you. I have emailed back to your message a moment ago.

There shouldnt be anything to worry about at all.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hi.

Sorry for the late response.

Payment was sent just fine. You was told that payments would be delayed due to the change over in processors and being a new payee, banks may run fraud checks etc.

Any questions than please email support@lesstalkdailypay.com

Thanks
now sorted Smile
Hi, replied to PM to see where everything is at currently.

Thanks
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4
Hello.

We have already dealt with this via email, the following message was sent.

Your account has been reviewed.

Your balance at the end of your last pay date (03/04/2017) was 86.32, these credits belonged to us as you received payment for them. On the 09/04/2017 we withdraw 88.41.

88.41 - 86.32 = 2.09 (this is the amount that you're owed)

As the amount owed is far to small to send, we will arrange a credit voucher for the appropriate amount or over but close too.
Hi.

Also to note, we don't have an issue releasing you earlier if you're going to specific groups i.e AW's Finest, SX-Elite. Our accounts change a lot and we need to be able to keep track of income so will release you early to a trusted group only.

Thanks
Why don't you just release her profile like she asked? It isn't your decision to release her "to a trusted group only". It isn't your decision what she does at all. If she wants to leave, let her. She owns the account, not you.
(14-04-2017, 01:43)TheWarning Wrote: Hi.

Also to note, we don't have an issue releasing you earlier if you're going to specific groups i.e AW's Finest, SX-Elite. Our accounts change a lot and we need to be able to keep track of income so will release you early to a trusted group only.

Thanks
(15-04-2017, 16:47)robyn_rose Wrote:
(14-04-2017, 01:43)TheWarning Wrote: Hi.

Thanks

The plan is to go back to Adult work Finest so yes if that's quicker please do that. if not just release me please then I can join another thanks

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Rainbow Less Talk Daily Pay SCAM _BrandiFoxx_ 16 22,337 10-04-2017, 10:09
Last Post: robyn_rose