Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

chat club
I know where you are coming from there Emily - even had to light the fire at the weekend. Unheard of in September! Now its wet and miserable, where the hell did Summer ever get to??

How are the hairy hounds???
Morning all
(21-09-2011, 09:20)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(21-09-2011, 09:16)monty69 Wrote: Morning Emily Big Grin

Hows you today?

Morning Monty I am just fine and dandyBig Grin bit cold though just cranked the heating up

Fortunately have not even switched mine on yet. But I have a lot more padding than a lot of other people around

[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

The sun is shining today and it might even get warm. Woohoo.

Long range weather forecast is snow for end of October! Now this I can cope with, bring it on and get the snowploughs running he he!
(21-09-2011, 09:23)monty69 Wrote: I know where you are coming from there Emily - even had to light the fire at the weekend. Unheard of in September! Now its wet and miserable, where the hell did Summer ever get to??

Now this morning it is bright and sunny and reasonably mild how bizarre is our weather

The hounds are fine thanks monty still barking though and getting bigger I have a not so subtle bruise on the top of my arm in the shape of a perfect paw print cheers scooby

(22-09-2011, 09:04)Emily of Halifax Wrote:
(21-09-2011, 09:23)monty69 Wrote: I know where you are coming from there Emily - even had to light the fire at the weekend. Unheard of in September! Now its wet and miserable, where the hell did Summer ever get to??

Now this morning it is bright and sunny and reasonably mild how bizarre is our weather

The hounds are fine thanks monty still barking though and getting bigger I have a not so subtle bruise on the top of my arm in the shape of a perfect paw print cheers scooby

Ooops! I doubt you will ever stop them barking though Emily. Tried with mine so many times and now just given up - she wins lol
Morning everyone.
(24-09-2011, 00:01)davidseven Wrote: Morning everyone.

Morning x
Morning all.
I am thinking I'm going to have to go to bed as I have an 11am booking.
Mind you, I am in bed. Maybe I just need to detach myself from the laptop and go to sleep.
It feels such a luxury to have a connection though, I want to get caught up!
As this is no longer for the early AM, good afternoon everyone!