Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

chat club
As it says, want banal chat or a natter because you are up late for what ever reason.
Here is the place to do it so we don't throw other threads wildly off topic.
I'm always up it seems never did with sleeping
Pan, how thoughtful. Throwing threads off topic is our forte!
def ann though they can go zigzag now & again
Working all night to finish stuff up, all done now. Nothing but the usual insomnia excuse to use tomorrow.
do u suffer alot from it pan
Every couple of months, and the missus snores. Mostly I just get stuck into work and doing most from home there is no off switch. Oh and the various aches and pains. Medication keeps me up sometimes
Yourself?
Not sure it will work as all threads need to wander off track. It keeps you guessing as to what is going on
[Image: 1o8w5awg23aeedjpukvy.jpg]

(09-07-2011, 06:04)Pan Wrote: Every couple of months, and the missus snores. Mostly I just get stuck into work and doing most from home there is no off switch. Oh and the various aches and pains. Medication keeps me up sometimes
Yourself?

years of working upto 20hrs a day by the time u added travelling to & fro to work then shower, be lucky if there were 2 hrs left to sleep, infact must be at least 10 or more year since I last slept in a bed
(09-07-2011, 05:06)lolo Wrote: def ann though they can go zigzag now & again

Zig zagging its like spaghetti junction sometimes