Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New site? sexiwork??
I have to agree Lolo if its free why not use it I have just popped mine on took me less than 5 minutes if I get something from it great if not only lost less than 5 minutes of my life.

Every site has to start somewhere when this one started there was only 4 or 5 of us posting and look at it now.
I couldn't work out how to even add my details Sad there are better free sites out there..and lots of them, thou nothing beats AW
Awww sammy xx
Smile 
Had to try it out and see what the fuss is about, and yes i can confirm it is load of nonsense. who is going to use that?????? Im sticking to where i am for now.
alot said the same about adult@work but i see loads of guys off it
(09-06-2011, 21:13)lolo Wrote: alot said the same about adult@work but i see loads of guys off it

thats not what im sayin, maybe i should explain a bit. Its was hard work even settin up profile and if u manage that there is no selling point or punters, least adult@work have good traffic and enquires. but looks like they steppin up game too, so just waitin an seein if anythin good new comin soon.
Dont you mean adult work?
no i dont mean adultwork sammy
(09-06-2011, 21:25)jnnjo7 Wrote:
(09-06-2011, 21:13)lolo Wrote: alot said the same about adult@work but i see loads of guys off it

thats not what im sayin, maybe i should explain a bit. Its was hard work even settin up profile and if u manage that there is no selling point or punters, least adult@work have good traffic and enquires. but looks like they steppin up game too, so just waitin an seein if anythin good new comin soon.

but its just started up so u have to give things time
Just joined it this morning, will see how it goes.
whats the link for adult@work plz