Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

New site? sexiwork??
sexiwork.com

got an email from these, says there just like adultwork, is it a new site just opening up? or is it a load of crap?

thanks.
Never heard of them, good way to find out is google it or something similar like sexi8 and see what comes up. If it does not register then no one else knows about it either.
(05-06-2011, 13:18)CurvaceousKate Wrote: Never heard of them, good way to find out is google it or something similar like sexi8 and see what comes up. If it does not register then no one else knows about it either.

Hi
I have just taken a look and i really don't think Adultwork has anything to worry about! Lol xSmile
There seems to be many that want to emulate Adultwork but quite frankly they dont even come close.
Ah, don't think I will bother looking then lol.
Just checked them out. Not a patch on AW. Don't bother.
Never heard of them either
They have a longway to go and certainly don't seem to have any unique selling points!!!
(09-06-2011, 17:15)sexysammy Wrote: Just signed up to it, and quickly deleted my profile....Rubbish!!

What made you delete it?
if its free whats the harm in trying it