Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VPN and connection issues for direct cam (ADMIN HELP PLEASE)
Whilst I appreciate your concern, that does not help me with a way of contacting someone about it.
Implying there is some criminal activity linked to me when I pay for a legal VPN via this website is unreasonable:

https://www.expressvpn.com/

If that has always been the concern of VPN use why then has adultwork dealt with a query before via the helpcentre or otherwise and allowed me to continue using it.

I pay for a professional service with my VPN, not randomly pay someone I do not know irresponsibly as I am a legal, self employed, professional person simply wanting to use the services of adultwork via decent methods.

To reiterate my previous query, is there anyway I can access adultwork or the right person to help me deal with this.

Even if I go with another internet service provider it will take some time to sort out and so I am simply enquiring for a reasonable answer as to if it is not an option, why has it been when flagged in the past and what reasons for now dissalowing it if applicable.

Please do not try to scaremonger me or patronise as it is a reasonable enquiry and it is not helpful to suggest I have not researched my methods before opting to use a VPN in the first place or have no idea that 'criminals' use them for selfish, illegal reasons.

Ultimately, I have legitimate reasons for using one.

Messages In This Thread
RE: VPN and connection issues for direct cam (ADMIN HELP PLEASE) - by moongoddess - 30-09-2016, 10:08

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Major cam connection issues hestiakane 20 6,797 16-09-2022, 12:36
Last Post: country-gal1984
  direct cam issues MsMessy 2 5,620 11-05-2017, 10:00
Last Post: JoiBleu
Sad DIRECT CAM ISSUES! HORNYINDIANPREEYA 1 4,090 11-03-2017, 21:47
Last Post: Gone
  direct cam issues soniacd 3 8,031 15-07-2015, 02:20
Last Post: country-gal