Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

selling gallery subscriptions
(27-02-2013, 18:54)scottswald Wrote: For instance (i hope this is worded less personal) if i put in the required time and attention into my PG, would it be considered reasonable or unreasonable to sell 5 or more galleries a day?

Well, that is asking the same thing!

lol

(27-02-2013, 18:54)scottswald Wrote: Any thoughts as to weather me paying 4 credits was over the odds for a feature? it was kind of accidental, i meant to pay less.

Remember that there is a follow on effect to featuring... it doesn't necessarily drive people to your profile on the day, even though that is what you might hope for, it raises peoples awareness of you on the site generally so they are more likely to view your profile at a later date simply because they feel familiar with you and have "seen you around".

We all know who the top girls and guys on AW are... not because we know them, but just because we've seen them around the site. There are certain girls who it is hard to avoid!

Blush
Transsexual working girl in Surrey
See me on AdultWork

Call 07856 061172
Follow @Trinity_Belle on Twitter

Messages In This Thread
selling gallery subscriptions - by scottswald - 26-02-2013, 19:00
RE: selling gallery subscriptions - by xKatieBabyx - 26-02-2013, 19:08
RE: selling gallery subscriptions - by xKatieBabyx - 27-02-2013, 02:39
RE: selling gallery subscriptions - by Trinity-Belle - 27-02-2013, 19:52