Adultwork Forum
selling gallery subscriptions - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: Adult Service Providers Forums (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+--- Forum: Adult Workers Forum (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=84)
+--- Thread: selling gallery subscriptions (/showthread.php?tid=3336)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

selling gallery subscriptions - scottswald - 26-02-2013

Hi, a few questions reguarding gallery subscription purchases?

1. My girlfreind and I's profile seems to sell the most subscriptions, however we only have around 80 pictures, how much will having a few hundred or maybe even a thousand pics help with sales? just the same? just a little? around double? maybe even more?

2. if someone buys a album pin number, does that mean they can access that album forever? if so selling them for just 1-2 credits seems very cheap to me

RE: selling gallery subscriptions - xKatieBabyx - 26-02-2013

I never use pin numbers so can't help with that sorry.

Re number of pics I've found it's the same regardless. I get more sales when I u pdate regularly though. So however many you put up, drip feed them to your gallery 1, 2, a few at a time. Combine this with when you're actually on cam and ready to accept customers and it should bring you more traffic x

RE: selling gallery subscriptions - Scotty_Hottie - 26-02-2013

If someone buys the PIN, it's forever unless you change the PIN. I don't use them either.

RE: selling gallery subscriptions - scottswald - 26-02-2013

thanks for the fast reply

i was thinking that updating often would help but wasnt sure, i think i will do that however maybe get it upto around 250 first just so people think theyre getting something for their money.

I can imagine some people refusing to buy an album of 80 pics when the one next to it has 800 in it for the same price

x

(26-02-2013, 19:10)Scotty_Hottie Wrote: If someone buys the PIN, it's forever unless you change the PIN. I don't use them either.

thought that it was, well ive set that pretty high as i'd prefer people not to use it lol

btw, i dunno if you remember but my girlfreind aksed you for some help when we cudnt log on to justcamit because we had spaces in our username, it was about 2 weeks ago.

just wanted to thank you Shy

x

RE: selling gallery subscriptions - Scotty_Hottie - 26-02-2013

Ah yes, I remember. No worries, glad you got it sorted. Big Grin

If you don't put the photos into albums, then there's no PINs to be dealing with.

It must differ for everyone, but I have over 1200 pics and I barely sell my private gallery, no matter what price it's at. Not sure why I bother uploading them. Grr.

RE: selling gallery subscriptions - Trinity-Belle - 26-02-2013

(26-02-2013, 19:14)scottswald Wrote: I can imagine some people refusing to buy an album of 80 pics when the one next to it has 800 in it for the same price

I don't think it quite works like that... 8 or 8000, it's more about you and whether they want to see your pics... which they might or the might not. Some girls do very well out of their content sales, others do not. I think it kind of depends how you direct your marketing effort?

Also, definitely do drip feed them in. People can tick a little box to get an e-mail alert when you update your gallery, so you can keep people coming back time and again to see your new pics if they liked what they saw when they visited before!

Quality, not quantity.

RE: selling gallery subscriptions - sarahxxx - 26-02-2013

Add photos in Albums as you do them, set a scene and call it related to that or the date it was done.

Many albums are better than one with 800 photos in...

(26-02-2013, 19:00)scottswald Wrote: if someone buys a album pin number, does that mean they can access that album forever? if so selling them for just 1-2 credits seems very cheap to me

Not really that cheap when a lot of people sell access to all photos / albums for 2 credits. If you do not update the album then they only get to see what they have already seen. As they can download the photos, if they know how, then they would not need to look at it again.

Sarah x x x

thanks girls :-)

x

RE: selling gallery subscriptions - Classy_Katy - 26-02-2013

Consider too that the guys may have a freeview allowance of up to 10 credits for the private gallery and movies, which they get when they buy a certain number of credits. The closer something is priced to 10 credits, the greater the chance they will view for free. It may work best to only offer a daily viewing at a reasonable price and/or a longer viewing period at 11+ credits.