Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Has adultwork.com got worse for options!?
I have found it really good, sure there are fakes, and people making 'daft' or rude contact but it's the same with most directories in my experience. I have just as many from other sources doing similar things and always heard reports of non-response from these too.

It's not new and I don't think will change.

Now in times when activity is thin it is easier to pick out the time wasters - they tend to be the only one operating (or not). If someone isn't genuine restrictions or other reasons to not work or respond are not really going to affect them.

None of this makes being rude, unproffessional or time wasting right. It's just the way it is I don't think any website or system will ever reduce it.

Athletic, elegant, lingerie, kink and fetish indulger. Webcam, Chat, outcall focused to homes or hotels in the Barrow-in-furness, South Lakes area and beyond

Messages In This Thread
RE: Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - by peteraonfilm - 26-05-2020, 08:03
RE: Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - by Strawberryblonde - 31-05-2020, 14:26
RE: Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - by peteraonfilm - 22-08-2020, 00:00
RE: Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - by peteraonfilm - 22-08-2020, 23:34