Adultwork Forum
Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - Printable Version

+- Adultwork Forum (https://adultworkforum.com)
+-- Forum: General (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: The Lounge (Public) (https://adultworkforum.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? (/showthread.php?tid=11787)

Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - TheLegendofBentCock - 10-03-2020

I don't know if it's me, but when I started punting back in 2015, there seemed to be new profiles popping up all over the place. They were actually real. I've seen a couple new profiles pop up and then disappear. They don't answer messages, it's most frustrating. There are a bunch of crusty old 40+ year old "regulars" in my area, but very few fit young things in they're 20s to play with. This isn't at all good.

I've never had a real life girlfriend or a one night stand or anything, so adultwork is my only "outlet" for meeting women and it just seems to get more and more frustrating.

RE: Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - luv2fuc - 26-04-2020

when this lockdown is over and the virus is sorted, come for a night over with me in Spain.... i´m 40ish, but not old or crusty lol Smile

RE: Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - peteraonfilm - 26-05-2020

The site has gotten so bad. Either there's fake profiles, nobody responds, the members are super arrogant, or there's COVID-19 messing up everything...

RE: Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - Strawberryblonde - 31-05-2020

I have found it really good, sure there are fakes, and people making 'daft' or rude contact but it's the same with most directories in my experience. I have just as many from other sources doing similar things and always heard reports of non-response from these too.

It's not new and I don't think will change.

Now in times when activity is thin it is easier to pick out the time wasters - they tend to be the only one operating (or not). If someone isn't genuine restrictions or other reasons to not work or respond are not really going to affect them.

None of this makes being rude, unproffessional or time wasting right. It's just the way it is I don't think any website or system will ever reduce it.

RE: Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - KlassMan - 14-08-2020

I don't think that c19 has helped but I still think that there's a lot of good choice on aw. I think so long as you're polite and courteous to people, you'll get a response of a similar nature.

RE: Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - peteraonfilm - 22-08-2020

I hate to say it, but TS Alektrya is likely just wasting my time. I asked about a booking for the first week of September. She is now making excuses, probably because I don't bottom, and I stated that already.

RE: Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - Jamesric32 - 22-08-2020

(10-03-2020, 09:34)TheLegendofBentCock Wrote: I don't know if it's me, but when I started punting back in 2015, there seemed to be new profiles popping up all over the place. They were actually real. I've seen a couple new profiles pop up and then disappear. They don't answer messages, it's most frustrating. There are a bunch of crusty old 40+ year old "regulars" in my area, but very few fit young things in they're 20s to play with. This isn't at all good.

I've never had a real life girlfriend or a one night stand or anything, so adultwork is my only "outlet" for meeting women and it just seems to get more and more frustrating.
Bro why it's getting frustrating for you, you have to thank Adultwork which is making your life colorful  Blush 

RE: Has adultwork.com got worse for options!? - peteraonfilm - 22-08-2020

If you can ever get anybody to reply, then maybe! Big Grin