Adultwork Forum

AWF Members

HTML Image as link

Qries

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers
Hi, we help anyone in need. We get alot of requests for help from all aspects of the industry including other group managers. He asked, years ago, we helped. His bank account got closed, we helped and paid all his members, we could of just let his group implode but what kind of a person would I be if I allowed that when he asked for help, his members, real people with real life struggles would of got the blunt of it. We dont turn anyone away if they request help. I have always been that way in personal and business life.

Rico, if you are reading this, youve wrote me personal messages of thanks before for helping when no one else would, you know your blog is incorrect and I am sure this must be having an affect on you too inside. It would of took alot of anger to write your blog. Just so you know, I am not angry with you for it, im more saddened that you must be at a low point in life that made you post this blog and saddened that I have been unable to help you and your group into a genuine service providing group.

Your group will be viewed with impartiality that all groups are viewed with, kept on the scam list or removed in due course depending on complaints.

We've never meet but you have lost a friend.
UK Office landline number is 02080508019 12midday - 2pm Monday - Friday

adultworkbanner4

Messages In This Thread
RE: AdultWork's Unluckiest Performers - by admin - 09-08-2017, 19:27

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Thumbs Down The group Adultwork's finest performers: award winning members Taboo-bbw-whore 1 1,416 02-02-2023, 14:21
Last Post: admin
  Should I join a group like Adultwork finest performers to accept Dailypay or not Helga99 4 6,208 25-08-2018, 19:15
Last Post: admin
  Moving from LesstalkDailypay to Adultwork Finest Performers admin 45 51,742 22-01-2018, 03:39
Last Post: mia__camgirl
  How do you tip performers on Adultwork genocide_cutter 2 9,024 17-09-2015, 00:07
Last Post: AnnabelleCollins